Man vs Baby - manversusbaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. May as well delete it. I have nothing more to say about a man I hadn’t even heard of until a couple of days ago. Anyone else?

Reactions: 4
Yeah. May as well delete it. I have nothing more to say about a man I hadn’t even heard of until a couple of days ago. Anyone else?
Maybe delete as the bully would love his own thread. Have a look at Messiah Kaeto’s Insta stories this morning before you do though and see the silly little man’s cowardly response to him.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree, close this thread. Even typing this short message about him makes me yawn 😴

Reactions: 3
He brings to mind the saying “people in glass houses” because of course he has never slagged anyone off ever 🤔🙄

Reactions: 1
I see Man Vs Baby has had his 'twats' original Post reinstated ....I did try and report it again but IG rejected my complaint 😬😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Man vs baby appealed to insta and they've put the post back up! For those of you who wanted to see what Grabecca had posted in reply. I'm blocked (for no reason naturally) so have no idea!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
The post is back up. 🙄
Strange. Though probably for the best as it means people can see him for what he is if they look at his page

Did he actually go to the effort of appealing the decision to remove it with Instagram or something?! That is someone who really does take himself and his ego too seriously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Man Vs Baby has had his 'twats' original Post reinstated ....I did try and report it again but IG rejected my complaint 😬😡
Oh my goodness - just read that and saw all the ‘great and good’ who have commented. Only on finding this site have I realised how much I’ve been taken for a fool. The ‘I have’ ‘I go’ ‘I want’ ‘I got for free’ brigade are just sellers of rubbish. I ‘should have’ ( not ‘of’ very conscious of grammar ) realised, there are a few I still like backofthewardrobe and 40notgivenupyet , the rest though I scroll or read their ‘twatish crap’ because it’s transparent and contrived. Never liked frumpypumpy pathetic use of swearing and her comment on Manvsbaby is just what you’d expect. .

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Strange. Though probably for the best as it means people can see him for what he is if they look at his page

Did he actually go to the effort of appealing the decision to remove it with Instagram or something?! That is someone who really does take himself and his ego too seriously 😂
Oh my god he must of appealed it 🤦🏻‍♀️ that man is the epitome of bell end

Someone drew my attention to some twit with a social media account thing today. I won’t say his / her real name don’t want to publicise it. But you know the sort had a child and thinks his funny and worse unique. This key board author sits and types really funny stuff about his child real or fantasy who knows? He likes to swear about people because no one ever told him it’s not big and not clever, although sadly some people think he is.
But I think the really weird think about this parent is that he has found a fan base that follows his interesting posts that include such exciting prose as reporting that his child ‘was off his tits at a paw patrol party and brought home a f**king whistle ’. What fabulous writing, what insight, what larks.
I read the comments, saw people who I’ve now unfollowed. Never seen this account before and never will again - although of course every family has one - a self-centred, self-absorbed, egotistical, righteous ....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m loving reading the comments and playing insta bingo. ‘It seems to be women hating women.’ Tick. ‘They are mothers!!!!’ Tick.

I bet he’s got a right little hard on over all the glory from a bunch of vanilla instamas.

Clemmie Telford’s husband getting his knickers in a twist and posting a very damning fist emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
... yeah I think there was even reference to our spelling & grammar. Tick.

But PTWM’s husband has it ‘in hand’. Our names won’t be hidden for long 😂😂🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
honestly, it really is awful and exactly what he’s condemning, it’s so hypocritical. And lacking in intelligence to realise tattlers are followers. The same people. Not 2 different sets of people, all tattlers ARE followers, it’s so stupid to not recognise that fact and look a little deeper. He’s just enraged he’s not had a thread.
Also most of the comments are from child sellers. Who get a lot of the comments on tattle. But there’s a few supportive comments from accounts that actually don’t sell their kids which is odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh bravo bravo - swearing about someone you don’t know and has done nothing to you - how funny you are - must buy your book and support your amazing talent

Re above that got 85 likes - 85 people think that’s funny - and these are the people who think they’re kind - after all ‘being a wanker is not an invisibility cloak’!! The hypocrisy of this person has literally made me question people’s moral code - he has the cheek to say he is better at being a human - literally no non sweary words

Last edited: