Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Si mate, that is not hacking. Ffs all the forums used to do it when our images got nicked. You just changed the hyper link. I could get in your arseboom and twattel within 2 hours. Shut up up fat prick .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've got him blocked but he's another one who the slow death of Twitter will ruin, as he's got absolutely no other way of life. I do love Twitter myself, I learn a lot and have a laugh, but I'll take its loss for the downfall of these dreadful cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yeah, it’s insane. There are so many articles featuring him on the echo site. Some of the commenters on there have tried to nickname him the Southend Village Idiot and I wish that would stick. But, God I want a peek behind the curtain of all these Go Fund Me pages!!!
Southend don't claim him he's all yours Hockley

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eight tit gags about twitter already today and its not even 1pm yet. Less is more fatty.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.