Mammals - Amazon prime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I enjoyed it, but it was a bit odd. It felt like James Corden was trying to be like Ricky Gervais.

Reactions: 1
Started this last night after seeing it gogglebox. I find it really hard to watch James Corden in anything. I always see him as Smithy from Gavin & Stacey. I can never take him seriously. I am liking this though and all the little twists. Not sure what episode I'm on but there was a massive whale on the end of the street at the end of it which just annoyed me for some reason 😂

Started this last night after seeing it gogglebox. I find it really hard to watch James Corden in anything. I always see him as Smithy from Gavin & Stacey. I can never take him seriously. I am liking this though and all the little twists. Not sure what episode I'm on but there was a massive whale on the end of the street at the end of it which just annoyed me for some reason 😂
Yeah same I didn’t get that at all, was such a weird addition to what was quite a watchable and interesting programme. I also didn’t really get the sisters storyline where she thought she was involved with coco Chanel and where they were really going with that 🤣

• Haha
I found it to be so poor, just wasn’t keen. Corden isn’t great when he’s trying to be serious, is he?! The parts with his sister were so dull

Yeah same I didn’t get that at all, was such a weird addition to what was quite a watchable and interesting programme. I also didn’t really get the sisters storyline where she thought she was involved with coco Chanel and where they were really going with that 🤣
Yeah I got quite confused with the coco chanel bits too? sort of zone at when those bits are happening. also, randomly throwing Tom Jones in at the start :ROFLMAO: I have to see it through to the end now though

I found it to be so poor, just wasn’t keen. Corden isn’t great when he’s trying to be serious, is he?! The parts with his sister were so dull
I found this too, I just can't take him seriously at all.

The sister bits I definitely zone out

The sister and her husband were twin flames. They’d been together in a previous life. The Coco Chanel scenes were when they flashed back to the previous life. Amandine was Coco in her past life IMO

The sister and her husband were twin flames. They’d been together in a previous life. The Coco Chanel scenes were when they flashed back to the previous life. Amandine was Coco in her past life IMO
Oh ok this makes sense. Thank you for explaining! Still bored the life out of me so I wasn't really paying attention to the coco Chanel times therefore didn't realise it was her husband 😂

Reactions: 2