Mamamia #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was checking out reviews for THE TWINS new parenting podcast and didn’t realise it was a recycled concept.

It’s just taken over the feed (and the reviewers and remaining followers) from The Baby Bubble with Sean Szeps and Zoe Marshall?
Wait so they've clearly deleted those episodes, changed the artwork and the hosts and launched the twins' podcast using the old followers? That's sneaky. Also the twins podcast is weird and inappropriate. I get being candid but no one wants to hear that much about Clare doing a poo.

Reactions: 10
I was checking out reviews for THE TWINS new parenting podcast and didn’t realise it was a recycled concept.

It’s just taken over the feed (and the reviewers and remaining followers) from The Baby Bubble with Sean Szeps and Zoe Marshall?
Sounds like getting rid of the old hosts was a mistake. We really don't need more twin content.

Reactions: 2
Apparently Jessie can’t love the dog as much now the content baby is here.
Whilst I think it’s awful to disown a pet, it’s a very natural consequence for some families when their new baby and pet don’t mesh well. But most people are able to figure this out before they have children and don’t get a pet that they can’t keep forever. I know that my family of three children would not cope with a dog and we will not get one until the kids are teenagers. I know it will end in tears if I was to get a dog no matter how often my kids plead for one.

Reactions: 3
They just use everyone currently on the payroll to host all their crappy podcasts... Leigha "Grifty-No Style-Aff Link" Campbell, The Quirky White-Gurl Twins, and of course, Crazy Kewl Boss Babe Mia.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So a colleague was selling a ticket to tonight’s Brisbane show cheap. I bought it… it’s interval and I’m actually having fun 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting that Liza has resigned from Mamamia (while on mat leave) and has started studying teaching. Good on her!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5