Mama Kaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested in the Elpheba thread.

Absolute beggar. Deluded and feels entitled to gifts. Partner to Papa Dean. Calls her ‘fans’ mama cubs. Fallen out with Elpheba. Tried to go against EQ, telling her “she’s never gone against a witch like me” yet was in floods of tears after they first had a dual.

Reactions: 7
She literally is a walking drama, can’t stay on good terms with anyone for more than an hour!

Reactions: 4
Glad to see this thread. I don’t watch much of her but happened to catch a live where she was having a tantrum about where she was on the leaderboard.

She’s so dramatic with her “this is serious”. I hate it when apps like TikTok give these absolute no bodies some of fame.

Reactions: 5
Finally, she needed a thread. I can’t stand her attitude it is absolutely disgusting.

Remember when she asked her 200 or whatever followers to all promise on chat to promise they’d send her gifts? duck off.

Cost of living crisis. Heading to a recession. Why should we send gifts to someone that does nothing but sit in her flat smoking with her boyfriend indoors while begging and demanding gifts.

Adds absolutely nothing to her audience. Just an absolute beggar that gives off cult vibes.

Reactions: 8
I’ll never forget when she was talking about her mod group chat and saying things like “any ideas that can help grow the brand” 😂 calm down Beyoncé

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the copying of CLA I can’t stand ‘yes darling’, she gives me second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 9
Glad Lisa smashed her In that battle, she thought she had it in the bag haha

Also her latest TikTok caption made me laugh “if a friend later becomes an enemy they’ve been hating from day one” she then proceeds to take the piss out of elphaba with a rendition of defying gravity… self report much?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe this whole thing started because Elphie didn’t play Kaz’s song request. Like wtf

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe this whole thing started because Elphie didn’t play Kaz’s song request. Like wtf
Totally agree! It’s pathetic really…

This is Elphie trying to sort out the situation privately with Mama Kaz but she just ignored Elphie and went on TikTok and went on a full rampage about her and slagged her off and made fun of her too get gifts, likes etc… When Elphie wanted to sort it out without anyone interfering or getting involved.

How old is Mama Kaz??

Kaz is going live later on too “Expose Elphie”

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Totally agree! It’s pathetic really…

This is Elphie trying to sort out the situation privately with Mama Kaz but she just ignored Elphie and went on TikTok and went on a full rampage about her and slagged her off and made fun of her too get gifts, likes etc… When Elphie wanted to sort it out without anyone interfering or getting involved.

How old is Mama Kaz??

Kaz is going live later on too “Expose Elphie”
Oof. So you’ve got the 18 year old asking for it to be sorted privately and asking if they can just respectfully go their separate ways and you’ve got the 25-30 year old (no idea on age actually, just going on looks) turning it into ✨drama✨ …what a surprise.

Oof. So you’ve got the 18 year old asking for it to be sorted privately and asking if they can just respectfully go their separate ways and you’ve got the 25-30 year old (no idea on age actually, just going on looks) turning it into ✨drama✨ …what a surprise.
Wow you’re being nice! Going by looks I would have said about 42!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mama Kaz. The maternal nickname. All rainbows and inclusivity for her community. Going against bullies like EQ.

How dare you play a song she doesn’t like, though! Friendship over. Drag your name through the mud publicly. Don’t accept any reach out to deal with it privately. Lovely.

Reactions: 6