Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PritiP

Why does she always have unprotected sex with guys she only sleeping with! I think she wants to be a mum so bad she will trap any random guy! She was pregnant but always has a glass on wine in her hand so makes you think is this real or not? You can buy fake pregnancy test online so is she playing everyone?

she got 705k follows all of a sudden as well and getting her hair done instead of grieving her loss. This girl needs to come of social media and re evaluate her life

Reactions: 16

noddyrojjy

How is it that every single “week” she has a story. Domestic abuse. Bullying. Body confidence. Death. Suicide. Mental health. Some random kidney disease that only affects 3 people in the entire universe - malin will have been personally affected and have a TRIGGER WARNING post to put about it. Unluckiest person on earth or complete bullshitter??

• Haha

Dr Patel

The Truth about Malin is more sinister than most could imagine. It is alleged that she indulged her coke and alcohol habit throughout pregnancy as she had no intention of having a child. She wanted to be the victim of a miscarriage. The child was born after being damaged in the womb. Malin of course recognised it as a business opportunity and against the wishes and without permission recorded video and took photos in Great Ormond Street Hospital (This is not alleged it is fact) Malin proceeded to sell this material to the highest bidder. Think about that for a moment.

• Sad
  • Sick

MamaD

VIP Member
She’s also had work done. All these ‘celebs’ telling us to love our bodies when they have all had lipo and boob jobs!

I absolutely loved Marlin and her positivity, however, her complete lack of distancing is disgusting. She is daily posting photos of herself, not distancing, with friends, and has had two trips abroad in the last few weeks. Not relatable to the people you are trying to flog stuff too and keep as followers.

She has still got a fairly slim body too. She might be a 12 but she is a tight and toned 12 and looks incredible and she knows it. Trying embracing flaws when you have stretch marks on your calves and arms or so much cellulite you can see it through leggings. Or excess skin galore and saggy skin.

We would all be prancing around in our underwear if we looked like Marlin.

how are you having only ONE date with someone, and your pregnant! this women seriously needs to fuck off. seems like she was doomed after that daily mail article, and how to make people forget...another traumatising event. how typical malin 😒 gotta give it to her for her timing 🙄

Reactions: 15

Herefortheteaboo

Looks like she's getting more backlash then normal with daily mail and the sun reporting her as out of touch with the Dubai video and now the PMorgan tweets, glad she's getting her comeuppance. Then she has the audacity to do her daily share of 'signs of a narcastis' go in the mirror your looking at one love!

Greggiesgal

I love seeing people do well in life and loving themselves for who they are and this the reason I started following and encouraged my teen daughter to follow her earlier this year but I’ve had to now unfollow. Her attitude has changed the last few months and she now comes across as pretentious and lazy having her minions run around her. The cracks are starting to show in her not so perfect life especially with losing people close in her circle which has been obvious to most, I noticed that the lady with red hair and the last PA just vanished. She was always saying how amazing they were and the best ever which is exactly what she’s doing with the new PA it’s creepy! How long before she gets the chop?!
A lot of her posts are now coming across showing her as a narc the very thing she posts about removing from her life! I think she will screw anyone over that dares speak up or gets in her way of her getting her own way or getting to the top. I came to this site to see if I was the only one thinking this and glad I’m not the only one who can see straight through her 😳

Privateunknown

Ok guys I can confirm I'm a close friend of one of these and have ALOT of tea on Malin, her PA walked out because Malin is a master manipulator and couldn't take it anymore causing her to have anxiety every time she would go into work, she was basically made to be her little bitch Hannah was a PA before she met Malin for 2 years for a mulit millionaire business owner and was not her friend before, she bumped into Malin because they live next door!!! When Hannah walked out she posted on her story how she needed an actual PA and not a randomer.. because the last PA, lea was her cleaner and Malin practically made her her PA- anyway this isn't true Hannah wasn't a randomer she was an actual quilified pa she's had 3 PA in the last year if that isn't suspect at all! her friend Sarah was her best friend and was with her through her mum passing and baby and supported her through her relationship with tom however something happened between them which I'm not ok to let out as it's private to Sarah let's just say sarah was Malin's hombleness and once they fell out Malin became even more narcastistic as had no true friends around her only users

Malin CANNOT be alone she has to have friends stay all the time to minipulate and use if you say you can't see her / stay with her as your busy she will make you feel awful and say she can't be alone with her thoughts or is scared Tom will come and get her etc making you feel awful and give in only for you to stay and she makes you cook her dinner. She even makes her new PA stay nights. I guess she can't be alone with her thoughts because she knows she's evil

She is the most vile person I've ever met she did do cocaine throughout her pregnancy and drink she raises awareness for every charity going but never speaks about how her baby died...
She is still a massive coke head now when you go in her house she takes phones off of people so no one can record her off her head. She is also really aggressive and violent when she is on cocaine tom was a dealer so I imagine there relationship was really toxic

She also lies ALOT and uses her baby loss and DV to gain following and finances she will pull the sob story out the bag allll the time to get her free accomodation on holiday etc when she went to Dubai for Christmas she got the hotel for free because she said she's there alone on the day her baby died! So worng

She also makes out she's a boss bitch and has loads of money she still lives in Bedford not London like she claims and everything is on finance

She calls paps out to meet her all the time her goal for the week is to be in the daily mail if that doesn't happen she's in a bad mood all week

Ever released she can't stick to anything? Claims she vegan - such a lie have seen her stuff her face with meet on multiple occasions and because she can not document every aspect of her life on her story she will fess up and say she has eaten meat when she gets back lash in comments or DMs she gives the people abuse (gets really defensive when she is called out on her wrong doing) and then blocks and deletes any nasty comments

She also doesn't even write her captions on her photos she gets friends or PA to do it for her so when you read those really deep meaningful captions of her baby girl it's not even her. And her Malin mantras are quotes off Pinterest.

She had lipo suction and got butterfly tattoos on her back to cover the scaring from it that's why her belly is flat but kind of crinkled it's where's she's had lipo and not kept the weight off - she claims it's because of her baby.

She also has had her bum done that's why it's so round and high up it's not real. she also gets Botox and her lips done every 2 months - she doesn't pay for it either and promotes the lady in return - of course she doesn't promote her getting her lips done as this goes against her body positive/ spiritual vibe that, so she posts of the lady doing a facial instead like a chemical peal or something so next time you see her having a chemical peal, really she's just had botox and lips 😂 and it's her way of keeping the lady sweet by posting her.

She has been fame hungry for a while she was on take me out then done miss england competition which she got kicked out of for cheating then love island. You can see how much work she has done since take me out 😂

There's literally so much shit on her, just looking forward to her fame running out I mean how many years on is she gonna post about her domestic abuse / baby to stay in the lime light? Either that or she will create a new drama for herself to be more relevent
Sorry about all the spelling mistakes just read it back 😂 was on a right war path haha

She also was going to sell a story about miscarrying a baby she had a one night stand with myles Stephenson - I think he's some ex on the beach person or something? She was never pregnant in the first place but made it up for a story, however it never made it tin the headlines or got sold as it hadnt enough story line

Let's see how long the new pa lasts i think she's quite enjoying the lifestyle at the moment but will change when there not in Dubai drinking and doing drugs

yamyamyam

Check out Millie.cepeda_ on insta for all the drama regarding her ex partner beating her. Always knew she werent as innocent as she made out to be.

• Wow

Coffeewiz

Long time tattle lurker here I haven't really had anything to add to this thread until now.
I followed Malin as I follow Samantha brown who did a live with Malin on child trafficking, a subject that is close to my heart.

Anyway I have just started a podcast called "sold in America" a brilliant podcast on selling sex and sex trafficking in America it's hosted by a fantastic activist and journalist, Noor Tagouri. The reason this podcast made me think of Malin is in the first episode around the 04.45 mark she introduces herself "I'm Noor tagouri, I'm a journalist, but I also fight for causes that pain me and one of those causes is abuse against women and young people" and I thought I'm sure I heard that before? Then it hit me and it's in Malin bio, and she's also trade marked it? This podcast was released in 2018. She's quite clearly stolen this woman's quote and using it as her own, there's just nothing that infuriates me more than non genuine activism and Malin is waving a big red flag over herself constantly to this. Lazy activism for self gratification is the worst

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Zaflowhora

What's with this obsession of claiming her period starts in time with the full moon? Like she's some kind of spiritual menstruating werewolf 😭
Not being funny but she was posting about her period 28 days ago and she said she had the news 23 days ago... How did she even know she was pregnant?! And miscarried so quickly 👀 also she was promoting a natural cycle contraceptive app literally this time last month.. what a great ad

Attachments

• Wow

Greggiesgal

Seeing these recent pics on here bragging and partying with roomies I’m so glad I unfollowed 😬 she actually makes my blood boil and as someone who is normally a good judge of character, I’m so surprised I fell for her bull for so long. Another thing that confused me was if she didn’t want her location found why the hell has she had her car wrapped and personalised number plate to stand out like it does? Because she’s greedy and these were probably gifts! If I was scared of my ex finding me that’s the last thing I would do so her story doesn’t add up again and clearly using the DV as means to gain followers and fame 🤯😡

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
Another z lister going on about positive thinking, 5 minute journal bollocks and going on 'a journey'

I'd be bloody positive if I could get a free holiday to Dubai. Although I wouldn't go there during a pandemic - BECAUSE I'M NOT A SELFISH PRICK!!!!

• Haha

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Oops on her latest post she says she was born in 1992- must have forgotten she also tells the Daily Mail she’s 26. I honestly thought she was mid 30s- anyone can confirm her real age?
Sick of Boux Avenue giving all these z listers freebies too.
We was in the same year at secondary school and I was born also 1992.
She was the biggest bullying see you next Tuesday. Scum of the earth.
I feel for her loosing a child wouldn’t wish that on anybody. But all the other drama with a boyfriend beating her?... Karma is a bitch is all.

• Wow

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I absolutely despise her, she’s physically unable to put weight on her stomach because of the liposuction she has had so she can prance around all she likes pretending she’s promoting a natural body but most women aren’t going to have bang flat stomachs when they are naturally curvier, ughhjhhhh can she and her 80 fags a day voice just fuck off please

• Haha

Moseyme

View attachment 523320

“I cAn FeEL yOuR PaiN”

Fuck off. It’s not about YOU. Just say it’s sad/spread awareness and/or keep it pushing.
Can you though Malin?! Can you look her family in the eyes and say you have gone through her pain?! She's proof that eating disorders aren't forgotten about over night that they live with you throughout your life however you may mange them they are always there. So fuck off with your pitty party! She's a fucking disgrace

• Angry
  • Heart