Malin Andersson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find a thread for her on here so thought I’d start one.
I love her honesty and body Positivity that she spreads but have to say her attitude on social distancing is bad.

I saw this yesterday and saw a few people say how they love her but questioned social distancing. Which is completely fair and valid. The fact she blocked these people is sooo stupid. She is clearly flouting the rules and showing her impressionable followers that it’s okay to do and it’s bloody not !!!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
At this point, I think we would be hard-pushed to find someone (with a big platform) who IS following any form of social distancing 😭

Reactions: 17
I noticed she doesn’t seem to be social distancing. I love her body positivity though

I also notice how she is gifted such a huge amount and then you never hear anything about it again. For example she was banging on about some Zoe Bee brand for weeks and then suddenly nothing. To be fair, I guess all the celebs do that lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she's amazing and so incredibly strong. All that shes gone through in the last few years and she has made it through all that and is using her platform for positivity and raising awareness. God bless her I wish her all the best in life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Considering she made such a big deal about the fact she was working in a care home during the pandemic I would expect her to be following social distancing. The fact that she isn’t, says to me that she only did that for the good publicity that she would get for it and not to ‘give back’ as she claimed.

Reactions: 23
I like her, but I’m kind of tired of her throwing body positivity all over the place when she doesn’t acknowledge the fact that she had surgery a few years ago after coming out of love island. There are news articles about it, but it just annoys me

Reactions: 33
I don’t dislike her and she’s so incredibly strong after the horrific couple of years she’s had. But I am getting a bit bored as well of the constant pics of her body everywhere, like we get the point you are body confident and love to flaunt it but how many times do we need to hear it.

I also don’t like how she refers to her body as a ‘normal’ body... so slim people don’t have normal bodies? Skinny shaming is a real problem these days and it’s just as bad as fat shaming in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I used to like Malin and I do think she's a very strong lady, but I had to unfollow as it all got a bit much. One minute she's doing herself up and pouting, with filters and then next it's "be natural girls, love your body". Its all so attention seeking. Which I guess is the point of insta! But I don't find it genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I used to like Malin and I do think she's a very strong lady, but I had to unfollow as it all got a bit much. One minute she's doing herself up and pouting, with filters and then next it's "be natural girls, love your body". Its all so attention seeking. Which I guess is the point of insta! But I don't find it genuine.
THANK YOU

That’s exactly what I think of her too

Reactions: 10
Sick of seeing her shake her bits all the time. Im all for body positivity blah blah blah but take a bloody break woman. Think I've seen her arse more than I've seen my own!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I absolutely loved Marlin and her positivity, however, her complete lack of distancing is disgusting. She is daily posting photos of herself, not distancing, with friends, and has had two trips abroad in the last few weeks. Not relatable to the people you are trying to flog stuff too and keep as followers.

She has still got a fairly slim body too. She might be a 12 but she is a tight and toned 12 and looks incredible and she knows it. Trying embracing flaws when you have stretch marks on your calves and arms or so much cellulite you can see it through leggings. Or excess skin galore and saggy skin.

We would all be prancing around in our underwear if we looked like Marlin.

Reactions: 9
She’s also had work done. All these ‘celebs’ telling us to love our bodies when they have all had lipo and boob jobs!

I absolutely loved Marlin and her positivity, however, her complete lack of distancing is disgusting. She is daily posting photos of herself, not distancing, with friends, and has had two trips abroad in the last few weeks. Not relatable to the people you are trying to flog stuff too and keep as followers.

She has still got a fairly slim body too. She might be a 12 but she is a tight and toned 12 and looks incredible and she knows it. Trying embracing flaws when you have stretch marks on your calves and arms or so much cellulite you can see it through leggings. Or excess skin galore and saggy skin.

We would all be prancing around in our underwear if we looked like Marlin.

Reactions: 16
I do feel sorry for her and all she’s been through but I feel she seems unhealthily obsessed with showing off her body and she sits in really weird positions to try and make herself look bigger than she is in my opinion.. I even saw a photo before which I thought looked edited to make her look bigger! I feel like she’s clicked on to how much attention/followers/likes it’s gotten her and has ran with it too much. I’m all for body positivity but you don’t have to have your underwear on in EVERY photo and grab your belly constantly 🤦🏻‍♀️ ... I don’t even see her as big at all, she hardly even has a belly to grab lol! When u compare her to average sized UK women she is much slimmer than average women so I’ve never really got the big fuss or statement she’s trying to make... She has a lovely body though 👍🏻

Reactions: 19
I do feel sorry for her and all she’s been through but I feel she seems unhealthily obsessed with showing off her body and she sits in really weird positions to try and make herself look bigger than she is in my opinion.. I even saw a photo before which I thought looked edited to make her look bigger! I feel like she’s clicked on to how much attention/followers/likes it’s gotten her and has ran with it too much. I’m all for body positivity but you don’t have to have your underwear on in EVERY photo and grab your belly constantly 🤦🏻‍♀️ ... I don’t even see her as big at all, she hardly even has a belly to grab lol! When u compare her to average sized UK women she is much slimmer than average women so I’ve never really got the big fuss or statement she’s trying to make... She has a lovely body though 👍🏻

Exactly this!!!!! I hate that these influencers feel like pracing around, online in your underwear all day is normal. Its not and stop trying to look bigger than you are, no one gives a f**k if you have rolls or cellulite, it doesn't make you special. You're ordinary.

Reactions: 17
I’ve been waiting for the thread, knew it wasn’t just me! I’ve found her infuriating during the pandemic, I didn’t realise people were being blocked by pointing out her flouting, I literally thought everyone was turning a blind eye!

Reactions: 11
I’ve been waiting for the thread, knew it wasn’t just me! I’ve found her infuriating during the pandemic, I didn’t realise people were being blocked by pointing out her flouting, I literally thought everyone was turning a blind eye!
Yeah, really pissed me off seeing her block people for merely pointing out the obvious! She was flouting the rules in the earlier days of lockdown 😡

Reactions: 7
Exactly this!!!!! I hate that these influencers feel like pracing around, online in your underwear all day is normal. Its not and stop trying to look bigger than you are, no one gives a f**k if you have rolls or cellulite, it doesn't make you special. You're ordinary.
Agree, just post your photo and move on we don’t need a post about it every 5 minutes. Just leave them untouched. I made another thread about this kind of thing already because I feel so conflicted about it. If theses “celebs” “influencers” whatever truly felt that way it wouldn’t be a big deal and not a constant thing we need convincing of...

Reactions: 9
Agree, just post your photo and move on we don’t need a post about it every 5 minutes. Just leave them untouched. I made another thread about this kind of thing already because I feel so conflicted about it. If theses “celebs” “influencers” whatever truly felt that way it wouldn’t be a big deal and not a constant thing we need convincing of...
Exactly just post them with no caption, that’s how it will become ‘normal’. It’s still another way to be egotistical because they are doing it for likes and recognition 😴

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.