Is Malin using ozempic?

• Duhhhhh of course

Votes: 141 85.5%
  • Maybeee

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is every insta story like she’s become some sort of investigative journalist.

Don’t tell me the next of it is a tv show investigating dodgy surgery abroad… hosted by someone who continues to get surgery abroad!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fantastic ! exploiting DV trying to sell jewellery & dont they say Abuse doesn’t define us ?! Another massive fail of pretending to care about the cause whilst cashing in ! Fan bloody tastic !

Reactions: 10
Can some one tell her what double negative is ! Blimey! marlin victim of cotton 🤪 ! Stay naked you might be happy for a few days luv

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See shes sold some tat article to the mirror, didn't pay any attention, one is just assuming that she is a victim of something.

I dunno how she's no knackered with all this victimhood am exhausted just listening to her bleating on like an old sheep

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why pull them down to look worse !? She is a tragic fraud just gaslighting and self gratification non stop in circles ! If she was natural I’d say she’s stunning but her aura stinks of lies & she’s basically build a bear 😂
---
See shes sold some tat article to the mirror, didn't pay any attention, one is just assuming that she is a victim of something.

I dunno how she's no knackered with all this victimhood am exhausted just listening to her bleating on like an old sheep
Now she’s trying so hard and reaching to gain any kind of engagement , any one else think she’s turning into a female tate? Ironic hey!
---
I agree speaking up about any kind of abuse but why is it we only get to hear only one side ! wasnt the exes family at a sports day this week ? That’s obviously why she’s virtual signalling to bring them down ! It’s the kids and the exes partner I feel for consistently being reminded and bring them grief ! Let them live shes got her ‘happy family ‘ now hadn’t she ? itll be sharpie and Jareds turn next for her narcissistic attack! Milking it now for financial gain only , because no one wants to hear it any more it’s relentless !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's just sooo CRINGE she tries her hardest, but gets the small amount of comments on her posts, I am amazed she keeps going, no-one gives a shite 🙈 No wonder she hides her likes count. Sad. Her recent barnets hair post she'd got about 30 comments and 10 of them are from herself and a stalker called Ian. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's just sooo CRINGE she tries her hardest, but gets the small amount of comments on her posts, I am amazed she keeps going, no-one gives a shite 🙈 No wonder she hides her likes count. Sad. Her recent barnets hair post she'd got about 30 comments and 10 of them are from herself and a stalker called Ian. Lol
She tries her hardest? You're very generous 😂😂.

All these ads and tit and no engagement, she only gets more when she's got the victim mentality about tripping over a crack in the pavement or something of that ilk and then you get her daft followers telling her how they can relate when big malini doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself. She's just not a nice person at all, she's an angry wee hobbit most of the time and it really turns people off

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can’t stand the tates but 🤣😂
The Clap back from Tate’s Brother 👏
I don’t know why she sent for them publicly absolute head! 🤣🤣🤣

This girl is desperately trying to stay relevant at any cost. Why is her story in the mirror about her ex Kemp dragging up the original rehashed story with an add on about smart meters WTF 😳! The poor family having to go through the backlash of her pointless articles every-time she wants any attention!
D991CE70-AE09-4CF1-931D-862FF27BF718.jpeg

---
Edited to add

Where are the curls now my darling ? No way is that little girl Jarred’s Malin just using him for free childcare!

E1B06E82-DE80-47DF-B35B-7C60A53DE2CF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just an observation.... consy died 6 months after her mum and that would mean consy was conceived a month before her mum died (consy was born at around 7 months). So basically Malin was sh@gging a month before her mum died in order to conceive consy. Who in their right mind would actually be feeling horny at that point when your mum is very ill with a terminal illness and near death. Weird.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Just an observation.... consy died 6 months after her mum and that would mean consy was conceived a month before her mum died (consy was born at around 7 months). So basically Malin was sh@gging a month before her mum died in order to conceive consy. Who in their right mind would actually be feeling horny at that point when your mum is very ill with a terminal illness and near death. Weird.
I originally thought this but wasn't the baby born very very early, premature. So the dates would be different. I'm sure she met the guy for the 1st time at a party after her Mum passed away. Then got pregnant 3 or 4 maybe 5 max months after they met. No that doesn't work out either....

Reactions: 1
Articles online said she was born 7 weeks prem. Consy died six months after her mum. Either way, sex and baby making would be last thing on my mind if my mum near death. Malin says smart meters would have given her more time with her mum, but she clearly had time to get jiggy lol.

I originally thought this but wasn't the baby born very very early, premature. So the dates would be different. I'm sure she met the guy for the 1st time at a party after her Mum passed away. Then got pregnant 3 or 4 maybe 5 max months after they met. No that doesn't work out either....

• Haha
Reactions: 5