Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pbr123

and when she says stuff like 'if you dont have motivation to do something then don't do it' - Well i wasn't too motivated to get up at 5.30am to go to work this morning but it has to be done - we don't all have free holidays, clothes, food - potentially rent Imagine me ringing my boss and saying Nah I'm not motivated today mate I'm just gonna do me time today !!! Not gonna happen that's the real world Malin

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jennytea

VIP Member
Omg Malin clearly has too much time on her hands . Sat in her rented house that she lies about owning with no real job or career (pulling tarot cards out her asshole everyday doesn’t count) , pregnant by a man who clearly is only with her for the baby because let’s be fair the dates are so fucked up and muddled I am surprised she even knows who the father is. She’s still the same evil bitter twisted person she’s always been but thinks this whole Instagram persona has everyone fooled. Imagine being sat pregnant pretending you’re happy stalking random people and trying to guess what their user names are on tattle to try and catch them out. Absolute weird cunt she is, she needs sectioning.

Also her mailing people just because they clicked on a link really proves nothing 😭 a lot of people read these sites for gossip and don’t actually even have log ins or even contribute to the chats . So those people she’s emailing might not even be members could just be any old randomer . She gives me bully vibes big time!

• Heart

HavinAPop

The positive test is a super old test - you can tell from the yellowing. It takes ages for them to go like that. I would lay money on it being from her last pregnancy . I have tests like that myself .

glamapuss

She needs to watch her blood pressure being pregnant and gorging on all that processed fatty food, tattle isn’t the place to be reading about yourself when pregnant at all.

Malin, if you are So BUSY, sooooo HAPPY AND SOOOOO BLESSED right now … Wtf are you doing spending those moments flicking your bean off to a gossip forum!??! 😂

• Haha

Teatime81

I thought she peaked to early with that Jared. C’mon once a player always a player. He’s a massive player in Bedford. She knew what she was getting into. Anyone else think she likes creating drama in her life just for something to talk about?! Next battle..being a single mum. Another sob story to keep her career going no doubt.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

emmad94

I spoke to sharpie last Saturday as he runs the doors in my local town Reading, he was giving my friend first aid when i started chatting to him.
(He told me about this site)

turns out she just recently had him arrested for Harassment , he said it was laughed out and police dropped it. He showed me some bits on his phone that he really needs to put on here.

Sharpie , thanks for looking after my friend but please show everyone what you have !!
He was such a lovely friendly guy bless him.

he last had fun with her on 26th April ;) sorry not sorry

• Wow
  • Haha

PritiP

She calls him her soulmate! Swear she called Tom her soulmate too!

Hopefully this one doesn’t fall for her trap and double wraps 😂😂

• Haha

Patty779

Hi! New to Tattle life since realising a few things didn't add up and doing a Google. One thing that's been bugging me about this whole miscarriage thing -apart from the announcement of her period a few weeks before! - is the negative test, even after a miscarriage you would still give a positive reading on a shop bought test for weeks (from personal experience).........so what is that picture all about? Have I read it wrong? Also, the positive test is clearly old, like the old ones I have in my cupboard. Gone yellow. To me it all seems like a lie, and how awful to lie about smthg like that. My dad used to say the bigger the lie the less likely people are to question it, as it just seems audacious to. She knows it. Used to really like Malin but like I say, does not add up. That poor little dog aswell.

Madge Harvey

Hahahahahahahaha Malin you pathetic piece of shit!
I bet you are hating life that you aren’t even classed as a Z-lister now…more like scraping the barrel so much we are through to the wood! Please please please dox me I would love for you to find out who I am cause I would absolutely go to town with you!

Aren’t you meant to be pregnant? Isn’t your little one meant to be all consuming but you are finding this time to do this? You are a snake..a fraud…a liar…a cheat and most of a fucking cuntface(mods please delete if I’ve went too far) but I cannot stand this absolute fucking rocket.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
So she's halfway through her pregnancy 20 weeks if you count back then is that not earlyish April?? Have I got this completely wrong or is she absolutely having a laugh at everyone, she posted on the 25th April that she had a miscarriage but she's 20 weeks does not add up, she a complete nutcase, If I was that bloke I would be seriously doubting the paternity

Reactions: 14

Patsy Stone

Chatty Member
Now a story saying “me myself and I” 🙄 this has got to be the quickest get together and break up of all time

• Haha

Zaflowhora

Is her new trauma going to be stalking 😴 wonder if she's gonna make out Sharpie stalked her to try and shit him up
I defo think she's planting a seed here with all this stalking stuff on her story atm I bet she's livid Sharpie has come on tattle and set some things straight and is also shitting herself incase he says much more so is building up this lie that he is some sort of obsessive ex in an attempt to make what he is saying (the truth) seem unreliable. It also fits in with her victim narrative she so loves to play watch her plant the seed for weeks or months and then come out with a daily mail feature about how she feels unsafe in her own home pregnant and alone because of her obsessive stalker ex boyfriend. She's calculated but I think we are all beginning to see through her

Attachments

• Heart

Madge Harvey

Wtf why did she want your family members email address in the first place??? That is sick and twisted of her.. im sorry
So my family member is a fellow tattler and has told me she went to her boyfriends Instagram page ‘after it was leaked”…apparently and off the back of that Malin sent her a message pretending she was replying to a message my family member had sent her ages ago. My family member said to me she couldn’t even remember sending her anything but went along with her as Malin was being so nice. She offered her condolences about her brother and dad and said she would love to send her a copy of her book that was full of “inspirational quotes” that would help her, so she did( which she now realises was silly) and after that Malin said she knew she used Tattle but gave a different username, the family member said that’s not me(which it wasn’t) however my family member changed her email address on here and Malin messaged her again and said she knew she had changed her email address and luckily she knew her IP address.
I’ve told my family member not to worry and that the fact that Malin even admitted it was silly on her part.

Malin was trying to add her on Linkelin. She’s an actual fucking saddo that has the time to sit and do this to several people by the sounds of it.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Ilikemyteahot

Very confused with the dates here something's not adding up... She miscarriaged on 25th of April and she's announced another pregnancy with another man 13 weeks later.. so either she slept with him the week after her miscarriage and has had her 12 week scan literally today or she's only a couple weeks pregnant and announced it..? She was also posing in the hottub (advised against when pregnant) last weekend before going out for dinner and drinks in MK

Jennytea

VIP Member
Aren’t trolls people who send reels of private messages and comment every post on social media with horrible threats and name calling . You can’t ‘expose’ people for having an accurate opinion on you just because you don’t like it and they see through your bollox 😂 it isn’t illegal to have an opinion . She isn’t being threatened or harassed 😂

Mommypig

Ignoring the miscarriage post, if the halfway post was put on exactly half way to the day that makes her 2 days behind my pregnancy, she would have a due date of 1st February. I tracked my ovulation and my baby was conceived between 9-11th May, so let’s say for hers it was between 11th-13th May. She was only with Sharpie two weeks before then, she got caught with the new man very quickly didn’t she?!
The other posters have hit the nail on the head. This baby will be a month early than we are being led to believe it is due. Nothing is adding up, from her relationship history to those bump pictures. She is full of shit.

glamapuss

And with all this publicity she gets (and loves), she still doesn't shine a light on the cause of her daughter's death. She will cover herself in cheese for lactose awareness but has nothing to say about that.
I used to feel really sorry for her and was totally sucked in.
It's sad because she won't stop to have a simple drama free life, she strives off sympathy.
I really do feel for her new guy and unborn because she won't stop..
Never ever ever discusses the reason why she passed or try to do any charity/fundraising for it…. Instead goes to Cartier to spend the trauma funds shes cashed in on jewellery.

I don’t know if it was yourself or another user that made such a good point. That there are no photos of her holding her daughter and it never dawned on me until they wrote it.

the girl takes photos of everything