Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobmarley

Im so confused! So the man that Malin at one point claimed she had only met up with once for a date and been speaking to for only a few weeks until she discovered he had a long term pregnant partner (and milked the situation for publicity and sympathy and made out she was rallying with the ex and that they had both been deceived) she is now implying she was actually PREGNANT by him and miscarried (despite saying she was on her period recently and how perfectly in tune her cycle is to the moon, and that had only met him once for some drinks and it was nothing serious and to imply it was anything more than that would “be disrespectful to his partner and mother of his children who he actually had a long term relationship with”) and yet they are now sleeping together again despite the revelation of his long term girlfriend being pregnant and having spoken to her several times and made out like she was supporting her?!? And didn't she do she same with the last man she was with not long ago? Why does she keep getting with cheating scum bags and then flaunting it in their (usually pregnant) partners faces and making out like she is on contraception and posting about contraceptive apps and methods but then getting pregnant to both men within weeks... then saying she has been deceived/abused/tricked/raped/pregnant/miscarried (Usually a combination of a few)... and then doing the same thing with the next man a few weeks later. Really psychotic behaviour! Especially when you find out she has such a long history of doing this and has slept with friends boyfriends and then accused them of r*pe and then gone onto Love Island and had sex on TV a mere two weeks after saying she had been assaulted. Non of what she says adds up.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Lornalettt

Ladies Rebecca knows they are together. Sharpie confirmed it today to her. This is what she said ...
“ Thank you for your message it’s ok I am well aware that they are together he confirmed it today. They very much deserve each other it will be a very unhealthy relationship but thank you for reaching out, it has been awful!”
“ Genuinely I don’t at all he has given me nothing but abuse today and she is condones it”
Rebecca seems very sweet bless her she shouldn’t have to go through this pregnant and with children 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Jennytea

VIP Member
The fact this guy is apparently her best friend too and has been for 4 years. Fuck off Malin 🤦🏻‍♀️😭 just trying to make an excuse why you’ve got knocked up by another randomer

Reactions: 20

Madge Harvey

Can I also just “expose” Malin. She managed to fool my family member into giving her email address by messaging her on Instagram and giving condolences to her for losing her brother 8 weeks ago to suicide and her dad who died last year. She is the lowest of the low and is now as low as she claims us Tattlers are.

Yes Malin, you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing up a man who died 8 weeks ago of suicide and I hope that rests on your conscience because you know what it’s like to lose someone you loved dearly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Sominxo

Chatty Member
Here she goes again! If she's not exposing but also saying something else will.. what does she mean exactly 😂 "team" lol girl you used a free grabify link that literally anyone can use stop acting like you've been casted for the new James bond
have you found me Malin? Props if ya have because I went all the way to Australia and still couldn’t find myself.

• Haha

Moseyme

Kind of how she is sharing a baby loss awareness post "rasing awareness" to the struggles and unbelievable pain many women are and have gone through paired with a video of herself rubbing her baby bump. She is completely and utterly tone death can she not see how insulting this is?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Moseyme

I personally like how she was preaching about saving the planet and promoting that bamboo toilet paper, then uses a fucking airplane, or Aerial acrobatics to do her gender reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 18

glamapuss

Now she’s hinting at her ‘boo’ to propose…..
i just can’t get over her. She’s videoing herself on her second free holiday to StLucia STILL TALKING ABOUT HER HAVING FUCKING TRAUMA!!!

‘I am going through Some shit, I always am’

People are dying Malin, people are struggling to feed their kids, in hospital, being abused, living in war torn counties and you really think you have it hard because you got bit by a mosquito and your plastic flip flops don’t match your snidey bag.

the universe will continue to fuck her over because she is vile

• Haha
I'm suprised none of you have mentioned that Sharpie isn't totally out of the woods with being baby daddy??? Didn't he say himself they last hooked up on the 26th April? 15 weeks takes me back to 3rd May so bang on a week between them and 'due dates' aren't accurate, they won't prove the day of conception, they give an approx date and the majority of women actually give birth within 10 days of it. I can guarantee, if she was honest with the midwife that she slept with someone else a week prior, she'd have advised a paternity test. Just saying 😬

I'm not doubting she shagged them both in that time. The one she's claiming is baby daddy sounds like a long term fuck buddy and she basically preferred that possibility over the possibility it could be Sharpies so I guess , congratulations Sharpie 👏 soz to ruin your day ! Ha.

Just adding that even if she had the baby on her alleged due date, or even 5 days later, I'd be getting a paternity test done 🤷🏼‍♀️ waaay too close a timeline

Last edited:

rapunzel21

I’ve recently unfollowed her and glad to see this thread. When she posted she had been silent I’m sure it was only for a couple of days? Anyway I unfollowed her because she announced her miscarriage yet I remembered seeing that silly thermometer thing not long before. As someone who’s suffered miscarriages and struggles to get pregnant it really made me see her for who she really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
This is 100% one of the most entertaining threads on tattle 🤣 so far we’ve had malin come on trying to dox on multiple accounts and her ex man dishing out tea and then trying to defend her, and we’re only on thread number 2 looool

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
Can I just say… a lot of comments on this thread are disgusting. Whatever you think of her she is still a woman who has lost her little girl. Nobody knows the reason the only things u know is what people put on social media. Poor woman will never get over that. Maybe she gets pregnant so soon for a reason. So what if she is desperate to be a mother? Is that such a bad thing after the loss of a child? Wow. Have some empathy.
This suggests that you own children and they are desired to alleviate your feelings of pain
Children are human beings who are not plasters for your wounds. Much trauma is done to children being born into torn or abusive relationships. A lot of your issues will still be there you just now have someone even needier to deal with as well

• Heart

KateLouise

I've just reached 16 weeks and i haven't felt the baby move yet... Shes a disgrace and a absolute mockery to women who have miscarriaged etc. Cue even more free crap and reposts now.

Reactions: 16

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
A week ago she’s dancing around in a hot tub and now she’s announcing a pregnancy. Either she’s announced it straight after having sex so wasn’t pregnant a week ago or she doesn’t care about risks to her unborn child.

Adulting

VIP Member
She will remove any comments on her post that expose her , she is still cheating behind Rebecca's back and now she has to take responsibility as the nation is aware now ! They are absolutely vile humans , she is an abuser she doesnt care about children or women she is actually disturbing and acts as if she the hard done by one ! Absolutely jaw dropping she is behaving terribly I bet she had a right good jolly over the weekend then comes on line with the sad I out a brave face on things she is disgusting so angry at the lies to people that are actually hurting

• Sad