Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand how materialistic she is. Always rushing to get her kids looked after so she can paint a wall or re decorate. Throwing money around when people are struggling to pay their mortgages is just not a good look at all. Get a grip.

Reactions: 4
I dont really understand the need to rush into a loft conversion so the boys have their own rooms. Plenty of kids share rooms with no issue at all, it’s obviously too much like hard work ensuring they go to bed without drama!

Reactions: 6
I dont really understand the need to rush into a loft conversion so the boys have their own rooms. Plenty of kids share rooms with no issue at all, it’s obviously too much like hard work ensuring they go to bed without drama!
This will be such a long drawn out process I think. Do we think it will actually go ahead?

This will be such a long drawn out process I think. Do we think it will actually go ahead?
:unsure: :unsure: Considering she once found her dream home , then she's putting a 2 storey extension on now a loft conversion . Talks verbal tit .

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but does anyone else think that this panelling craze is totally naff? I get it if you live in a period property where panelling would’ve been an original feature but a 2 bed 60’s semi in Lenzie? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but does anyone else think that this panelling craze is totally naff? I get it if you live in a period property where panelling would’ve been an original feature but a 2 bed 60’s semi in Lenzie? 🤷‍♀️
Seems to be the latest Instagram/ YouTube's trend so Eilidh has to jump on the bandwagon .
Yes nice for a Victorian style house in Lenzie but not for Her 2 bed semi in High Gallowhill 😂😂😂😂

1 kid at nursery all day, the other she still managed to pap to her mum for a few hours. She’s sat on her backside browsing Instagram (I mean working) all day then lies down and takes a “poor hard working me” selfie. Seriously get a grip and join the real world hen where we actually need to look after our own kids and have a real job.

Reactions: 6
See Elidh is banging on about candles again after slaughtering them not so long ago and telling us how bad they were 🤣🤪

Reactions: 3
You can tell when she's had a nosey on Tattle because she has to remind people to unfollow accounts they don't enjoy blah blah blah. Why is it once they become influencers they forget criticism in your job is normal, and can be constructive. Eilidh pal instead of getting defensive and having a passive aggressive pop for your followers to bugger off if they don't like you, why not stop moaning about being tired when you don't work and pap your kids off every day, and actually produce some interesting content, inject some energy into it!

I’m sorry but was she not recently talking about how she realised during lockdown that you don’t need to spend money to entertain the kids or take them to places like the safari park as she has realised there are so many places nearby which are free 🤔

I’m sorry but was she not recently talking about how she realised during lockdown that you don’t need to spend money to entertain the kids or take them to places like the safari park as she has realised there are so many places nearby which are free 🤔
That’s because she got money to advertise it and didn’t need to pay!!!!!

All I seen was her slumped on the sofa with a orange jumper matching her filter and the ends of her hair and her face like a wet weekend and schrolled on , its getting tedious yesterday it was a pumpkin jar and a candle same old cack every year with them all , meanwhile mammas talking tit about her outfit saying charlie called her the principal 🤣🤣shes at it 🤣😭honestly what goes through her head , we will be getting hit with all the autumnal tit shortly and halloween hauls and primark hauls , wonder if pc plum will be building a santas grotto for mammas garden hes built everything else this year 😭

• Haha
Stays in Glasgow where you can’t go and visit other people’s homes but from her stories today it was so obvious she was in someone else’s house! Will probably say it’s her mums and she has formed a bubble but her niece was also there 🙄

Stays in Glasgow where you can’t go and visit other people’s homes but from her stories today it was so obvious she was in someone else’s house! Will probably say it’s her mums and she has formed a bubble but her niece was also there 🙄
She doesn’t stay in Glasgow. She stays in East Dunbartonshire which isn’t subject to restrictions yet

It’s considered Glasgow but Glasgow is made up of multiple council areas & East Dunbartonshire isn’t locked down