Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think she’s the first person ever to use bleeping Dylon?! Honestly the extent of any content - a reel of something in the washing machine, riveting!

Reactions: 1
Please can I have a free tracksuit as mines is a washed out colour **(like everything else she chooses to wear anyway)

please can I have some free food delivered 👀

absolutely cringing

As if she wouldn’t just look up nearby places, instead begging for freebies from struggling businesses.

shameful

Reactions: 4
Is she seriously going to redecorate her whole kids bedroom to match one duvet cover?

Reactions: 3
So she’s planning to paint her own room now (her happy place) with the 100 room tours - with what looks like, the same colour 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have no words 🤯 she has issues. Never content. She needs to get a serious grip. Wonder who will be papped with the kids whilst this unnecessary job is being done 👀
Also, listening to her own podcast haha wow, self obsessed much.

Reactions: 3
Christ alive. She must have literally nothing else in her life if she’s changing the paint 2 shades to tie in with a throw or a bedspread in the rooms.

suppose she’s got to keep the interest alive for the begging emails to Made.Com/IAMFY/Decorating Centre Online/Desenio for when the extension starts in 47 months time 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg... BBC Scotland is repeating Birth Bump Baby when she was pregnant with her second kid. At least she had summit to talk about 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes gonna decorate AGAIN - get a real bloody job - used ro quite like her - wish she'd see sense and distance herself from Ash Bash Reid as shes always trying to outdo Eilidh as she seems to have more ££££££

Shes gonna decorate AGAIN - get a real bloody job - used ro quite like her - wish she'd see sense and distance herself from Ash Bash Reid as shes always trying to outdo Eilidh as she seems to have more ££££££
Family tho eh... competition

They are all fannies. Podcast is a lot of crap and they are all thick as tit. “Do you want to see how I cut the boys hair” well we’ve no doubt you’ll show us when you affiliate link the razors, scissors, towel you wrapped round them, comb you used and the snack you used to bribe them. Will enjoy the reel, YouTube video and highlights also.

• Haha
Ahh.. I was convinced I'd heard her say they were related. Tbh shows how much interest I take. Probs cos shes as borin as hell!

Do you think she takes all the bright coloured crayons away so that when Oliver draws a rainbow it fits in with her non colour scheme 🙄 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really jumps on every hashtag month 🙄 I wonder - did she get one of the grandparents to look after the boys whilst she came up with that caption? 🤭 anything for engagement. So many instagrammers with these long soppy posts that just don’t match with their real life character 🥱 engagement > authenticity every time.