Maisy Meow Eilidh Wells

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she’s being a tad Unrealistic with this extension and the pictures shes posting for inspo lol! I doubt she will end up with as much space as those in a small house in Glasgow lol? I think to get her house looking like those images she’s best moving to a bigger house 😂😂😂 I can’t bare the suspense of two years to see how unrealistic she is being 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think she’s being a tad Unrealistic with this extension and the pictures shes posting for inspo lol! I doubt she will end up with as much space as those in a small house in Glasgow lol? I think to get her house looking like those images she’s best moving to a bigger house 😂😂😂 I can’t bare the suspense of two years to see how unrealistic she is being 😂😂😂
One million percent! Wait and see they will do all the work then move! The boot room she wants to create 🤣 aye okay Eilidh 🙄 she keeps slating the shower space but actually it would make a ton of sense if she’s predicting the boys coming in all muddy & wet from their walks. So come in the side door and take your stuff off but traipse all the way up the stairs to shower them..

Reactions: 3
YES! I know pretty much exactly where she lives and it’s a standard poky wee 2 bed, not some kind of interiors magazine house 🙈 Glad we are getting treated to 2 years worth of planning though, thanks Eilidh hen

Reactions: 8
pressure to get it right... well you have plenty of time I wouldn’t worry just yet!!! Poor Andy

• Haha
Re-doing the architect’s plans herself on an app...because architects train for 8+ years for nothing eh? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Re-doing the architect’s plans herself on an app...because architects train for 8+ years for nothing eh? 🤦‍♀️
I’ve unfollowed. I can’t deal with the extension chat, she talks like it’s going ahead in two weeks time

• Haha
I’ve unfollowed. I can’t deal with the extension chat, she talks like it’s going ahead in two weeks time
I’m so tempted to do the same. It’s so boring and I feel like why she even speaking about this? Is it really her trying to fish for it to be done for free? Wouldn’t put it past her. She also seems sooo pedantic about the whole thing like sharing her silly app drawings that make no sense because she keeps missing putting doors etc in she’s obv just rushing and getting carried away with it. I wouldn’t mind if it was actually realistic and it was like a proper extension but we all know what kind of house she has. Like it’s literally adding a bit onto the side of the house and she’s going on like it’s going to make it into a Made in Chelsea style London townhouse. Is she ok? Lol

Reactions: 4
does she have magic glasses on when doing those extension plans? the layout makes it look huge, will she really have all that space on the kitchen side of it to have a big island with seating plus a dining table, sofa and cabinets to three sides? am I missing something? is she booting her next door neighbour out and building on their land also??

does she have magic glasses on when doing those extension plans? the layout makes it look huge, will she really have all that space on the kitchen side of it to have a big island with seating plus a dining table, sofa and cabinets to three sides? am I missing something? is she booting her next door neighbour out and building on their land also??
she’s put that it’s 35m2 for the kitchen space which will be a really decent size. She mentioned before they’re extending out the side too so it’s extending out to the side, out the back & up to the roof too. It should be a fair size given that & the garden space she mention she’ll lose

she’s put that it’s 35m2 for the kitchen space which will be a really decent size. She mentioned before they’re extending out the side too so it’s extending out to the side, out the back & up to the roof too. It should be a fair size given that & the garden space she mention she’ll lose
I know but it seems so spacious on the plans with the way she's drawn them I think the reality will be a lot less open free space once she's got the island and dining table etc in there, even going out to the side won't give her the huge open plan area she has in her head, it will be bigger yes totally but she won't have all that space between everything like her plans shows, she'd need a huge plot of land to make that reality, plans drawn by a professional would look a little different id suspect ;)

Reactions: 2
I know but it seems so spacious on the plans with the way she's drawn them I think the reality will be a lot less open free space once she's got the island and dining table etc in there, even going out to the side won't give her the huge open plan area she has in her head, it will be bigger yes totally but she won't have all that space between everything like her plans shows, she'd need a huge plot of land to make that reality, plans drawn by a professional would look a little different id suspect ;)
yeh I agree with the free space. In her plans she needs to make the sofa table and island bigger. Or perhaps add a really small sofas and table to leave more free space

Reactions: 2
Live podcast 😂😂😂
Do you honestly think people are actually going to pay to listen to you :sleep::sleep::sleep:
Tips on parenting 😂 yeah let kids climb on chairs up to the cooker , tv , jump of window sills on to the bed , get dumped at granny's at every opportunity .
Definitely giving that a miss

I think these girls are going to have a very bruised ego when nobody pays to listen to them talk crap!!

I think these girls are going to have a very bruised ego when nobody pays to listen to them talk crap!!
People may pay the first time but won’t repeat it. It’s like heading to the “grand opening” of a new Poundland or B&M, you go out of curiosity but realise it’s the same tit, different cow (and in this case x 3) 🙄

Is this what there secret is? Lauren is an absolute belter lol! Wtf is she going to talk about??. Ash will be gloating like she’s queen then you got the wet blanket Eilidh chatting utter nonsense about here extension that will probs happen in 2040

• Haha
Bah humbug indeed not giving the kids a wee stocking on christmas morning from Santa!

That is a bit tradition for us, the kids are buzzing when they see it in their room and come to get us in bed to open before we head down to the living room.

She really is a grinch when it comes to buying toys for the boys in my opinion

I mean, i usually take my tree down before new year but never would i take it down on boxing day morning and put away all my kids new toys, feel sorry for those wee guys

Reactions: 6