Maisie Crompton #4 splashed out on a trip for Elsie to eat crisps, Charlie fell on his bum now I'm a solo mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

They went to Thailand to eat cheese toasties, and she still doesn't fasten Elsie into her pushchair properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t forget visiting every supermarket, soft play and swimming pool of Thailand - whilst still refusing to put arm bands on her daughter.

Reactions: 7
Also don’t forget - had a meltdown because her toddler was being a typical toddler on holiday and ruined her day

Reactions: 4
Can't believe she went to another soft play with her 🤣 honestly they could have just done a holiday in the UK and saved a lot of money cos she's moaning about the heat as well 😅 such a waste of an oppurtunity over there

Can't believe she went to another soft play with her 🤣 honestly they could have just done a holiday in the UK and saved a lot of money cos she's moaning about the heat as well 😅 such a waste of an oppurtunity over there
But just think of the stories Elsie will have to tell when she's older...😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her dancing in the car to ‘I like to move it move it’ I’m honestly screaming 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like every vlog I’ve seen for the last 28 days is literally the same exact thing. They go to a beach bar or club and then eat anything but Thai food. When I went Thailand we visited some amazing places, I feel like she’s just not making the most of being there, there’s so much to do!

Reactions: 10
Now she’s saying they haven’t used arm bands because she doesn’t want Elsie to get any false expectations about floating in the water and going into deep water alone… she’s not even 2 yet!! Elsie has no clue whether she can or can’t float anyway, she doesn’t even know what an armband is 🙈 does Maisie think Elsie’s like hmm I’ve never worn armbands so I better not go into deep water alone, this woman is DENSE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's not even just the armbands. She was far enough away from her daughter that another child was able to get to her before she did. In water.

We all make silly mistakes, but this girl can never just own up to anything and say "I got this wrong, I'll do better next time." She just gets clever with people and tries to justify herself. She needs to grow up and take responsibility for herself because at the moment it looks like the only way she's going to learn anything is if something bad happens.

Reactions: 7
Refuses to pay the equivalent of £10 for a swimsuit and hat set for Elsie but has no problem spending money on herself for her nails, hair and junk food.

Reactions: 10
Its clear the child is just a bit of a hinderance for her but her whole selling point is how having a baby young hasn't impacted her life 😂
How many more weeks is she away as it doesn't seem like she has actually done much travelling.. just stayed in one place so far 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also why would you only pack one hat if you are going on holiday backpacking on the other side of the world with a toddler

Reactions: 3
The amount of videos where the car is moving and she doesn’t have a seatbelt on!

Reactions: 3
Well whats betting the house buying goes on hold yet again and she does actually go to Japan seen as Kyra May (or however you spell it 😂) is there now and she seems to copy everything Kyra does.. but not very well haha

God her content really is tit isn’t it
Tell me please why she’s gone to SE Asia to eat cheese toasties and pasta bolognese and chips and get her hair cut ?
I don’t mind other creator content showing things like getting your hair or nails done or doing your laundry but that’s because they are either living in these places or are away for really extended periods of time……not 6 weeks ffs.