MAFSA Season 11 Spoiler chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll break up soon and he’ll do the rounds with his ‘woe is me story’ about how she tricked him into thinking she was sweet and wanted a family but really she’s a nasty, cold cow and he should’ve realised from the way she spoke to Lauren who had done nothing wrong and they had hurt her 🙄

Reactions: 9
Okay I was obvs team Lauren but something about the final dinner party wasn’t sitting right with me - the editing was weird and off and Lauren’s reaction wasn’t quite as energetic as I expected. Then I saw this:

and as much as I think Jono is a wet blanket… it kind of makes his weird reactions make sense?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Okay I was obvs team Lauren but something about the final dinner party wasn’t sitting right with me - the editing was weird and off and Lauren’s reaction wasn’t quite as energetic as I expected. Then I saw this:

and as much as I think Jono is a wet blanket… it kind of makes his weird reactions make sense?
Nevermind who gets the dog with Eden and Jayden. I want to know who gets the jointly named Tik Tok account when Jono and Ellie Split.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1000012686.jpg

so these two were together for 5 years and split just before she joined mafs, I am a biggg AFL fan so I know who he is and I was not expecting it to be him when I saw someone say she was with an ex AFL player 😂

Reactions: 1
I’d heard she had been with someone before but that he wasn’t her boyfriend. Jono is known for his deflection.

Reactions: 2
Hmmm well noticed Lucinda also doesn’t follow Lauren and her post on the 18th seems to be making a point of whose ‘side’ she is on… and I trust Lu 🙌

Hmmm well noticed Lucinda also doesn’t follow Lauren and her post on the 18th seems to be making a point of whose ‘side’ she is on… and I trust Lu 🙌
I like Lucinda, but she’s not infallible. Didn’t she say that Jack had a kind soul?
I wouldn’t believe a word Jono said.

It won't play for me! Can someone give me the gist please?

But really, if Lauren had a partner the whole time and wasn't interested in a relationship, why did they sleep together? Why did he go along with a sham? I still think he's a slimy piece of tit, and there's no explaining Ellie going along with it, or her weird manic smiling. I do accept that there's probably loads we don't see though, you can see the footage jumping like crazy.

Interested to see if Lauren responds!

Reactions: 15
But really, if Lauren had a partner the whole time and wasn't interested in a relationship, why did they sleep together? Why did he go along with a sham? I still think he's a slimy piece of tit, and there's no explaining Ellie going along with it, or her weird manic smiling. I do accept that there's probably loads we don't see though, you can see the footage jumping like crazy.

Interested to see if Lauren responds!
She responded on her TikTok and said if she had a man she’d like to know who he is and where he’s been, also that Jono talks absolute tit 😂

• Haha
Jono is chatting tit. MAFS producers would’ve been all over a secret boyfriend, just like they were with Sara. They needed it to spice this series frankly.

Reactions: 15
Only when they need a villain though! Of which Jack clearly was. They need enough ‘here for the right reasons’ couples to keep us caring. I actually just feel they’ve gone too far with manipulating and editing stories this series. I’ve been a loyal and believing MAFS AUS fan since season 6 (iconic).

I dislike Jack immensely (misogynist) and Tori isn’t much better but they’re the only original couple that appear to actually work, despite the best work of the editors. Sarah is clearly horrible and it was interesting that the two people who spoke up against her were people of colour. But producers did their very best to feed us the Sarah redemption arc as she was as ‘big’ character.

Obvs just my opinion lol xoxox

Reactions: 3