Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
kinda is though right?!
Well yes, I suppose he is, but the word literally LITERALLY gets used to much, especially by Cunte Bronte - watch out for it, it'll annoy you! If we ever see her again obvs, cos she is done like

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Webster1357

VIP Member
Evelyn seems like a very smart woman, all of her analysis and comments on the couples have been spot on. She's insanely beautiful. Her and Rupert seem to have good laughs. Why did she need to go on a show like this to get a man?
It's obviously for publicity, she already has a blue tick on Instagram and I think she's doing this to extend her career.

Webster1357

VIP Member
Cam wants a 1940s housewife to sit at home and cook and wait to greet him with a big smile on her face and a homemade pie after he's been away for 3 months, gives her a quick kiss on the cheek and fucks off for beers with the boys! Catch yourself on lad!
Sounds pretty good right now 🤣

• Haha

puzzlehead

Oh god Bronte back next week. If she writes 'Stay' I will start committing murders.
She’s going to isn’t she 🙄

Possible Evelyn Statement?:
“There was no butt dial.”….
Imagine she ‘fessed up that it was all a lie and either Rupert deliberately called so she could listen in or recorded conversations that night and played them to her later.

I’ve always been a bit iffy on it, if you get a butt dial usually the sound is muffled - you’re not hearing nearby conversations loud and clear esp. in a bar 😂

• Haha

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
Do you think my boss would be pissed if I said I was doing a Bronte and pissed off early 2moro?
---
Perfectly acceptable. And you can do it about 7 or 8 times before it starts being a problem. (Unless your boss happens to be the actual Brontë. Because then she’ll get the hump and do a Bronte and it will all get very confusing) 👍

• Haha