MAFS Addicts Anonymous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let some of your crisp packets blow over @Sophielee ๐Ÿ˜‚
Not one of the jammy bastards bins went over in the wind where their car was. Was hoping it'd have dents in it. Yet my other neighbours bin went crashing into my front door and straight to the dickheads. It was on their drive for less than a minute and it disappeared. In hindsight I should have launched stuff onto their car making it look like storm damage ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

EDIT: I bet my crisp packets would have blown back to mine

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mad snow up here in Manchester! I saw a right little divvy on the motorway this morning. You know when you go off at an exit? This person decided REALLY late that they wanted to exit and fully went over the mound of grass bit in the middle to get into the exit queue!! I got a pic below from Google to show what I mean lol. The snow makes people drive so weird

View attachment 895817
We had snow here in Yorkshire during Sunday and it had frozen during the Sunday/Monday night. Come Monday morning, I drove into work and was one of four people in the office all day (normally pre-covid there would be 50-60 on any given day with a max of 90)

Reactions: 5
Hellllooooo MAFSA ladies, hope youโ€™ve all had good days! Will yous be watching IAC tonight?

Reactions: 4
We had snow here in Yorkshire during Sunday and it had frozen during the Sunday/Monday night. Come Monday morning, I drove into work and was one of four people in the office all day (normally pre-covid there would be 50-60 on any given day with a max of 90)
Seems hardly any point in going in for you when the weather is like that! I'll still be going in five days a week forever despite the weather, love that for me ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

But positive stuff is we've got our first of two staff Christmas dos tomorrow (we're doing Bongos Bingo, if anyone has ever done that before. It's soooo fun) and I've just been paid ๐Ÿ˜ I won't be watching IAC tonight, but hope you enjoy it if you watch!

• Heart
Seems hardly any point in going in for you when the weather is like that! I'll still be going in five days a week forever despite the weather, love that for me ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

But positive stuff is we've got our first of two staff Christmas dos tomorrow (we're doing Bongos Bingo, if anyone has ever done that before. It's soooo fun) and I've just been paid ๐Ÿ˜ I won't be watching IAC tonight, but hope you enjoy it if you watch!
I've heard fab things about Bongo Bingo! I won't be watching either!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've heard fab things about Bongo Bingo! I won't be watching either!
It's so good and completely mental as Soph says! One of the times I went was for a hen do and one of the girls won the ยฃ1000 cash prize!! My friend has won a gigantic bear toy too (I've always wanted to win the Henry Hoover personally)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's so good and completely mental as Soph says! One of the times I went was for a hen do and one of the girls won the ยฃ1000 cash prize!! My friend has won a gigantic bear toy too (I've always wanted to win the Henry Hoover personally)
Omg don't i went bat tit crazy when they wheeled Henry out. I made my frlebds promise if they won I get to take him home ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.