Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢 imagine your name began with an “M” then you add money to it… I’m so embarrassed for her… she’s a full grown woman.. what is she mid 30s 😂
She’s late 30s at least, but has been lying about her age for so long who knows any more 😶

Not sure does Maeve realise that the trousers she's sharing on her stories are not the trousers she was wearing last night. I screenshot them when she shared them a few months ago because I really liked them. They're Rotate Birger Christiensen in a glossy patent finish. They went into sale and are no longer available. She's sharing the new season embossed snakeskin one's with an AF link saying they're the ones she has. Maybe it suits her to do that as she makes a lil something on the AF link.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t really watch her stories much but I did today and she was talking about wedding dress and shoes - is she having another wedding?

Reactions: 1
I don’t really watch her stories much but I did today and she was talking about wedding dress and shoes - is she having another wedding?
Yeah she had her “legal” wedding in December and shes having her church wedding aka the flashy showy one in June or something

Reactions: 3
Why is she showing himself so much lately. I thought she never showed him and now🤔
She’s prob been reading on here about everyone knowing who he is and about people thinking she was keeping it quiet cos he is/was her manager lol

Reactions: 4
Where the hell does she get all her money from??🤓🤓🤓
I don’t see her as an excessive spender like many influencers. Her husband I would say pays for the house and flights. Most clothing she buys is gym clothing which she probably writes off against her business. I have heard previously some of her designer items are fake, not sure how true that is but she’s def not that lavish with her daily lifestyle, she’s at home 99% of the time.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed since Christmas that she’s been running/Barry’s boot camp and using gyms? She’s lost weight and toned up for sure, she looks great, but it seems like she’s doing extra apart from her own website classes and it just feels a bit disingenuous to me. She always says on IG that she only does her own classes but it’s just not true.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.