Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I unfollowed Maeve ages ago. SO raging I’ve missed out on these cringe insta stories you’re all mentioning from over the wedding weekend haha.

Saying that I actually love her dress & shoes and how classic/timeless they are. Be interesting to see what she does for the big Irish do!

Reactions: 2
Omg I unfollowed Maeve ages ago. SO raging I’ve missed out on these cringe insta stories you’re all mentioning from over the wedding weekend haha.

Saying that I actually love her dress & shoes and how classic/timeless they are. Be interesting to see what she does for the big Irish do!
There really wasn’t anything cringe, she posted a video over her husbands shoulder as they slow danced on their wedding night lol nothing to write home about, some ppl just want any excuse to hate lol

Reactions: 21
There really wasn’t anything cringe, she posted a video over her husbands shoulder as they slow danced on their wedding night lol nothing to write home about, some ppl just want any excuse to hate lol
It was cringe....it was cringe for the reason she had said her phone was going away for the wedding so she could enjoy it .....yet wedding day she had 6 or 7 stories up. All for the Content and that's what makes it cringe, that she couldn't leave her phone down for a day

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was cringe....it was cringe for the reason she had said her phone was going away for the wedding so she could enjoy it .....yet wedding day she had 6 or 7 stories up. All for the Content and that's what makes it cringe, that she couldn't leave her phone down for a day
Her "content" = ££££ even on her wedding day !!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This is exactly it for me.
Maeve “you won’t hear from me for the weekend, I’ll be focusing on my nearest and dearest and enjoying the day”

Maeve 12 hours later - post, post, post, post, post.

She can’t even stick to what she said literally the day before, the thirst for attention and validation is literally stronger than anything else.

Reactions: 8
Standing in 'head office' yesterday and tagging 84world, would she not just say she's in her husbands office??

Reactions: 3
Standing in 'head office' yesterday and tagging 84world, would she not just say she's in her husbands office??
After this she said he was at the Christmas party and she might join for a drink, not hiding the fact that he works in her management company! Must be a bit more relaxed about the whole situation after getting married. Like sharing the pics of him too!
I think her actual manager is someone else, Shauna or something, but in his agency….

Reactions: 4
Have mentioned this already but wanted to say it again in case anyone gets sucked into this Pranamat bullshit Maeve is peddling, saying they have a 30 day free trial...I bought one last year off the back of her recommendation and knowing that I could send it back if I didn't like it. What she isn't telling people is that you have to pay to send it back. I didn't find it of any benefit and when I investigated the return process it turned out it was going to cost me £75 to post it back to the company! Put it up on Adverts instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Have mentioned this already but wanted to say it again in case anyone gets sucked into this Pranamat bullshit Maeve is peddling, saying they have a 30 day free trial...I bought one last year off the back of her recommendation and knowing that I could send it back if I didn't like it. What she isn't telling people is that you have to pay to send it back. I didn't find it of any benefit and when I investigated the return process it turned out it was going to cost me £75 to post it back to the company! Put it up on Adverts instead.
Good to know, I was tempted on her recommendation. Think I'll stick to a good soak in the bath!!

Reactions: 2
I know she says she doesn’t have a filter on but I think she does. I would guess she saves the pics before uploading it to her story so it doesn’t come up as having XYZ filter on it? Or am I wrong? I dont care about her having a filter on per se but its sooo ironic because of her BS posts about body positivity/IG vs reality (which I haven’t seen many of so maybe shes stopped?)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
No
I know she says she doesn’t have a filter on but I think she does. I would guess she saves the pics before uploading it to her story so it doesn’t come up as having XYZ filter on it? Or am I wrong? I dont care about her having a filter on per se but its sooo ironic because of her BS posts about body positivity/IG vs reality (which I haven’t seen many of so maybe shes stopped?)
0 filter

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No

0 filter
She’s always using filters and also uses Facetune! So so obvious

Had to chuckle at her choice of physiotherapist in Dubai. He was the one that had a massive illegal house party at the height of Covid in Dublin and went viral. People were going mental as he posted videos of people all over each other. He then posted abusive stories telling everyone to duck off he does what he wants etc. Claire balding called him out at the time (I’ve attached screen shots). It’s in her highlights. Maeve is alway trying to appear like she’s “old money” wealthy in my opinion (old money wealthy people ain’t insta huns love) , surely a physio would be something you’d be happy to spend money on. She get a freebie from him instead in exchange for a post it seems 🤣 her standing with the toe pointed. She’s so cringe worthy I can’t follower her full time (I dip in and out).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine paying for her classes and she openly admits she does the beginners sets .....you want a PT who pushes you.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.