Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what to make of todays whinge… crying cos she’s getting married tomorrow?? Can’t imagine how she’ll enjoy the day! Don’t know if I feel sorry for her or annoyed by her!

Reactions: 1
Not sure what to make of todays whinge… crying cos she’s getting married tomorrow?? Can’t imagine how she’ll enjoy the day! Don’t know if I feel sorry for her or annoyed by her!
She actually has issues!!! She always seems like she’s one cry away from a mental breakdown

Reactions: 3
I like Maeve, but it's not normal to be that upset the day before you get married!!

I cant imagine how she is gonna enjoy the day, the marriage etc if shes whinging the day before it.

If I ever get engaged/married to my bf I expect to be bouncing off the walls and with excitement the day before it 🤣

Ah lads come on - the day before your wedding can be stressful, emotional and highly charged... Give her a break. She also just arrived in from Dubai in the last few days by the looks of things. She's probably wreaked, dealing with family dramas (that happens before all weddings!) and is probably nervous on top of it.... Sheding a few stress related tears the day before your wedding is perfectly normal!

Reactions: 25
I really hope I’m wrong but I think someone is sick and that’s why she is so emotional about tomorrow 😔

Reactions: 7
I agree, give her a break. She's bound to be stressed after travelling etc. It's not exactly a sign that the marriage is doomed.

Reactions: 5
Yes emotions are high before a wedding that’s fine but Maeve cries and moans about the tiniest of things …. She needs to go speak to a therapist the way she goes on with it… she never seems happy

Why can’t she pronounce the word “day” properly. It’s terrible I’m nit picking too. She seems like a grand person it’s just the accent I find really odd.

Ah lads come on - the day before your wedding can be stressful, emotional and highly charged... Give her a break. She also just arrived in from Dubai in the last few days by the looks of things. She's probably wreaked, dealing with family dramas (that happens before all weddings!) and is probably nervous on top of it.... Sheding a few stress related tears the day before your wedding is perfectly normal!
Can understand that if she wasn't constantly at that craic for content....why not take a social media break if the stress of the wedding is too much esp the day before. Its the constant 'my life is so stressful and I'm guna cry all the time for content' that really irks people

Reactions: 4
I really hope I’m wrong but I think someone is sick and that’s why she is so emotional about tomorrow 😔
Her daddy has cancer and I heard he hasn’t been doing to well, probably since probably this time last year, he’s been really up and down….. (which is why she was so desperate to go home to Ireland last year for Christmas, as they were given the bad news then) (and also explains her back and forward so frequently this year…)
which is why I think she’s having the legal one now, so he’ll definitely be there, god help her, I could not imagine….

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her daddy has cancer and I heard he hasn’t been doing to well, probably since probably this time last year, he’s been really up and down….. (which is why she was so desperate to go home to Ireland last year for Christmas, as they were given the bad news then) (and also explains her back and forward so frequently this year…)
which is why I think she’s having the legal one now, so he’ll definitely be there, god help her, I could not imagine….
Absolutely heartbreaking 😔 tomorrow will be such an a emotional day, it’s emotional enough without that. I just had a gut feeling about it as I remember her saying he wasn’t well last year. God love them xx

Absolutely heartbreaking 😔 tomorrow will be such an a emotional day, it’s emotional enough without that. I just had a gut feeling about it as I remember her saying he wasn’t well last year. God love them xx
yeah it really is isnt it.... i dont think id forget those stories last year of her bawling in isolation telling people shes going home for Christmas and she didnt care as she was getting so much tit about it. which is also why it doesnt sit right with me when people allege that she gave her dad covid over Christmas last year and was out gallivanting with it, when the girl isolated for good part of 3 weeks before going home and it was actually her daddy that gave it to their family as he caught it in one of his offices.... As stuck up as some of the Maddens are and as Princessy Maeve can be, they stayed in the whole time and had their cousins bringing stuff to their door etc., they cant be shot for that.....

I think her anxious and crying over tomorrow is justifiable, i could not imagine how they feel with him being so unwell, especially after going through the same with Jacqui only a few years ago.....

Reactions: 15
yeah it really is isnt it.... i dont think id forget those stories last year of her bawling in isolation telling people shes going home for Christmas and she didnt care as she was getting so much tit about it. which is also why it doesnt sit right with me when people allege that she gave her dad covid over Christmas last year and was out gallivanting with it, when the girl isolated for good part of 3 weeks before going home and it was actually her daddy that gave it to their family as he caught it in one of his offices.... As stuck up as some of the Maddens are and as Princessy Maeve can be, they stayed in the whole time and had their cousins bringing stuff to their door etc., they cant be shot for that.....

I think her anxious and crying over tomorrow is justifiable, i could not imagine how they feel with him being so unwell, especially after going through the same with Jacqui only a few years ago.....
Long time lurker but I just came from her stories and there doesn’t seem to be anything that moany in them? I’ve definitely seen worse.
Maeve wasn’t always like this though growing up or even from her stories this time last year so I think her daddy / wedding / marriage / being made to move to dubai for Andrew is really affecting her majorly.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker but I just came from her stories and there doesn’t seem to be anything that moany in them? I’ve definitely seen worse.
Maeve wasn’t always like this though growing up or even from her stories this time last year so I think her daddy / wedding / marriage / being made to move to dubai for Andrew is really affecting her majorly.
Exactly her voice wobbled for about a second... Ye should have seen me the day before my wedding if you think that's whining and moaning :)

Reactions: 5
She cried at the opening of an envelope when she was younger. Her crying started long before last year, every little thing is a massive deal. Things that any of us would think are first world problems and can simply be sorted but nope maeve makes it out like its the end of the world and has done for years! As far as I was aware her dad was on the road to recovery, if he isn't my prayers are with them as he is such a decent man.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.