Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Just got this in a WhatsApp. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Sheā€™s been Lady Lidl since 2015 as a ā€œpress call modelā€apparently. Looks like a totally different person too šŸ¤”
I'm new to this thread but this shocked me. She was battling a f*cking ED here!! Please THINK before you type.

I'm new to this thread but this shocked me. She was battling a f*cking ED here!! Please THINK before you type.
Literally NO one commented on her body they commented on the fact that she makes it out she was some high flying super model when she was a press call model of barely any note

Reactions: 24
Can you imagine telling your boss you didn't do your job because your 'mood was too emotional' that day so didn't feel like it...and all you had to do was edit a work out video? She comes across as so precious and unprofessional when she says things like that, especially when it's her own brand. I think she wants the financial benefits of QDQ but doesn't want to do the work. If I was a subscriber and heard her talk like that I'd take money elsewhere. The difference between her work ethic and Ciara London's is world's apart.

Reactions: 7
'Oh so excited a traditional Irish band'
Proceeds to show a story of them singing jazz style šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if there's a thread for Maeve's 'friend' Aimee? I have to laugh at her greed in selling a Boohoo tracksuit for Ā£20 when she lives in an apartment in Chelsea and buys designer bags and shoes on a whim. That's the type of stuff I put into charity bags. She had a story up yesterday poking fun at Leeds University because she dropped out after 3 days. She really comes across as en entitled brat.

Reactions: 16
Maeve saying we shouldn't gossip about other people's relationships was definitely throwing shade at this thread, which is funny considering she has a whole highlight for 'Royal Gossip' where she dissected everything to do with William & Kate / Harry & Megan.

Reactions: 14
What's with the dramatics??
Was just coming on to say the same thing... she has always been dramatic and in the past is was kind of endearing but she honestly comes across as so precious now. I would love to see her do a days work in the real world. I'm trying to organise my wedding alongside a full house renovation, full time job and a partner also working full time and finishing a degree. She's clueless.

Reactions: 7
The more Maeve goes on about her wedding the more I realise I never want a big wedding. I know she is being extremely dramatic for the sake of whatever (views/engagement) it sounds crazy šŸ˜‚ Queue the big inspirational post on the grid about picking yourself up when life gets you down ā€œNono, queens dont quit šŸ‘‘ ā€œ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The more Maeve goes on about her wedding the more I realise I never want a big wedding. I know she is being extremely dramatic for the sake of whatever (views/engagement) it sounds crazy šŸ˜‚ Queue the big inspirational post on the grid about picking yourself up when life gets you down ā€œNono, queens dont quit šŸ‘‘ ā€œ
Let's not forget that she has a wedding planner who, if they're doing their job, should be taking on the majority of organsation and logistics. She's starting to turn into a parody of herself the way she goes on now.

Reactions: 9
Let's not forget that she has a wedding planner who, if they're doing their job, should be taking on the majority of organsation and logistics. She's starting to turn into a parody of herself the way she goes on now.
Jesus yeah youā€™re right! Why is she losing the plot over it so? šŸ˜‚ How boring is her life in Dubai that she has to go on about this to make some IG stories šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Why is it every time she is 'overwhelmed' the very next story is her selling or advertising something ?

I like Maeve but she needs to get some new content. Itā€™s constantly the same: bodies change, love your body etc

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's just me but I find the whole Queens Dont Quit shtick to be very cringe like it's the same pseudofeminism as "Girl Boss" to me.
Like yes the workouts are fun and stuff but the whole "YAS QUEEN" makes me gag

Reactions: 4
If you'd gotten engaged over past few weeks and were following Maeve you'd be stressed off your tits!! She is so dramatic!!! Weddings are not stressful! You can make them as simple or as stressful as you want. The way she's going on about the cost of certain items i find crazy, you can be as frugal or as extravagant as you want!

Reactions: 11
If you'd gotten engaged over past few weeks and were following Maeve you'd be stressed off your tits!! She is so dramatic!!! Weddings are not stressful! You can make them as simple or as stressful as you want. The way she's going on about the cost of certain items i find crazy, you can be as frugal or as extravagant as you want!
This is so true. I think she's reluctantly spending in order to keep up appearances. The dramatics around the wedding are too much now, as I mentioned already, she has a wedding planner. They are supposed to do all the worrying for you!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.