Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she maybe getting married at Christmas for visa in Dubai , think some countries don’t let you just shacking up you need to be married 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think this is probably the reason. I get the feeling the Christmas wedding wasnt part of the original plan. Calling it a wedding announcement was so OTT

Reactions: 2
I think someone touched on it earlier but i do think it's something to do with her dad being sick. She would have love mentioning 2 weddings extravaganzas and all the dresses and finery?

An interview to get married? Is this normal practice? Unless it has something to do with the laws of dubai or something

In Ireland you've to register your intent to marry, interview- i wouldn't really call it that. It's an appointment with someone from HSE- basic information given. My mate(Irish) is marrying his gf(Philippines) and they were asked additional questions- to ensure its not a scam/visa thing for Irish residency. Maybe because he's British and UK now not part of EU rules have changed???

Reactions: 1
In Ireland you've to register your intent to marry, interview- i wouldn't really call it that. It's an appointment with someone from HSE- basic information given. My mate(Irish) is marrying his gf(Philippines) and they were asked additional questions- to ensure its not a scam/visa thing for Irish residency. Maybe because he's British and UK now not part of EU rules have changed???
Aren't maeve and 'himself' In London right now? Can those interviews be done from London?

Maybe the reason for her deciding to have two weddings is because her fiancé isn’t catholic?

Haven’t got a clue if this is right or not, but being in a similar situation as Maeve (large Irish catholic family vs English non-religious boyfriend) I’d probably do something similar by having a small civil ceremony with close family, then party/celebrate with the wider family later on.

You have to do this in the UK too, I think at least 28 days before you marry but not sure.

I used to really like Maeve, but the contradiction between constantly posting 'love yourself and your flaws' type stuff whilst also using an excessive amount of filters was what made me finally unfollow.

I'm kinda shocked reading here, I follow Maeve and looked for a thread thinking it would be a rave thread😳.
I do find the posts about bloating fake/forced. Like she's purposefully sticking her tummy out and either way we all have bloating so why make it such a big deal!??

But this thread has been kinda eye opening!!

So shocked the fiance is her agent, I always got the impression he was some sort of high flying banker or such!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm kinda shocked reading here, I follow Maeve and looked for a thread thinking it would be a rave thread😳.
I do find the posts about bloating fake/forced. Like she's purposefully sticking her tummy out and either way we all have bloating so why make it such a big deal!??

But this thread has been kinda eye opening!!

So shocked the fiance is her agent, I always got the impression he was some sort of high flying banker or such!!
I think Maeve is horrified this isn’t a rave thread. She’s been posting a lot about trolling this week.

Reactions: 3
I think Maeve is horrified this isn’t a rave thread. She’s been posting a lot about trolling this week.
I think this thread is a bit of both. There seem to be a few like myself who've followed her for a good few years and really liked her, but feel she's changed of late. I still like her and her account, but she's definitely not who she used to be. Suppose we all change throughout our lives...

Reactions: 7
I think this thread is a bit of both. There seem to be a few like myself who've followed her for a good few years and really liked her, but feel she's changed of late. I still like her and her account, but she's definitely not who she used to be. Suppose we all change throughout our lives...
Same, I don't mind Maeve too much, I never found she took herself too seriously and was a bit of craic.
She has however gone way down in my estimation by giving heed and notice to that troll account. We'll see how she goes on from here.

Reactions: 5
Same, I don't mind Maeve too much, I never found she took herself too seriously and was a bit of craic.
She has however gone way down in my estimation by giving heed and notice to that troll account. We'll see how she goes on from here.
Yeah I would have thought she'd be above that. Her Podcast with Sinead Heg was definitely a turning point, and I've always found it odd that she comments on sosueme's posts and sometimes re-shares when Suzanne is so gaudy and tacky, and was extremely selfish with her behaviour during the pandemic. I thought Maeve had more integrity.

Yeah I would have thought she'd be above that. Her Podcast with Sinead Heg was definitely a turning point, and I've always found it odd that she comments on sosueme's posts and sometimes re-shares when Suzanne is so gaudy and tacky, and was extremely selfish with her behaviour during the pandemic. I thought Maeve had more integrity.
She is some kind of brand ambassador for SOSU so 💰💰💰

Maeve didn’t display much integrity during the pandemic….

How long is she going to use the same photo of herself from years ago and compare it to now?
I think she’s still very concerned about her weight. Yes, you look great Maeve. However, your content is the same repetitive rubbish. Boring....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.