Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I've really really really liked Maeve and have followed her for 6-7 years plus. But she is grating on me lately. Like when she lived with Joe and Dan and the chats and banter etc. I'm aware people change and lives change. But she seems super different over past 4-6 months.
I agree. She was always glam and had expensive taste, but I think maybe it's gone to her head a bit now? I'm not even sure if that's it, but something is definitely different.

On an unrelated note, can anyone remember if Maeve tried the Dyson Airwrap? I've searched her highlights and can't find any info. Have a feeling she bought it and didn't like it?

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Yeah like not to be a raging bitch but she has huuuge hands/fingers. No wonder he had to buy her a moissanite to have a big enough gem for her hands 😆 Claws are out tonight gals 🐱
I'm definitely nit-picking but I got a shock when I saw them, not one finger is straight.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
In the past I would have thought Maeve was a reasonable person so I find it strange that she clearly reads this thread and hasn't considered that maybe people have a point regarding the fact that she is going over the top with the dramatics. Many have said that they like her but something has changed of late and it's putting them off. I think she is putting a lot of pressure on herself to lead a certain type of life. Her 'Queens' friendship group seems fake, and she will go broke if she continues to try and keep up with the likes of Lottie and Aimee, as they actually come from money. It's sad but I don't think she knows who she is anymore.
Erm maeve comes from money!

happyhappymum

Has anyone else noticed since Christmas that she’s been running/Barry’s boot camp and using gyms? She’s lost weight and toned up for sure, she looks great, but it seems like she’s doing extra apart from her own website classes and it just feels a bit disingenuous to me. She always says on IG that she only does her own classes but it’s just not true.
Yes!!! Shes so tiny

Did the other one not maeve not buy a new build house last year I followed her at the time and found her starting her new business interesting then she bored me so unfollowed she tries to portray the perfect life but she was showing the updates waiting on new house to be built
If she did she’s in the new part of it. Poor Maevis is definitely in the (very very) old part (and renting) 😂

BoPeeping

it was shit. I joined months ago for one month. The workouts are all jumping about like a tit or airpunching. Her website is not properly developed for mobile so really hard to use unless you’re on a laptop. You can’t set up reminders on when the classes are.

plus she shouts a lot of random things. Like ‘let’s go girls’, ‘come on queens’ ‘oh it’s so spicy’…I found it repetitive. She also reposts all the same needy girls on her story being like ohhh such an amazing workout. I HAD to unsubscribe and shortly after unfollowed maeve because she just annoyed me so much 😂😂😂

Although, Niamh Cullen has stopped the Monday Club very abruptly so it’s either because people are heading back to the gym and she’s not making money or there are some sharks in the water. Maybe the online workout moment has passed?
When did you join? When I did it there was barre Pilates, Pilates,tabata terror, yoga then weights and circuits classes, I was able to set up notifications to each class and they remind you half an hour before but the mobile thing was annoying, I just used my laptop or airdropped to my tv.
I quit but was thinking of starting again but to be honest if you go to her trainers pages they all have free lives as does she, so it would save you £17 to keep repeating them.

i didn’t like that she didn’t do a meal plan because calorie deficit and intake is so important to weight loss so it would be good to see some good examples of low calorie meals

AlriReggie

It's a very narrow isle in the church or chapel in adare manor so not surprised she was bumping off the flowers. I'm shocked shes on her phone so much giving us glimpses.

Also who is this Mark lad can I see him on insta to snoop at more pics?😂
Mr.beauty is his insta name!

Pbr123

It’s prob just way tooooooo hot….. wash your hair dry it and it’s still wet - sweat 🤢 I was there and was in a heap was just a week 48 degrees we just a heat wave in London it was 29/30 and was brutal. I feel her pain
She definitely isn't happy over there. She's stunning don't take this wrong at all but she doesn't even look the same over there as if she can't be arsed
She definitely isn't happy over there. She's stunning don't take this wrong at all but she doesn't even look the same over there as if she can't be arsed

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Not sure what to make of todays whinge… crying cos she’s getting married tomorrow?? Can’t imagine how she’ll enjoy the day! Don’t know if I feel sorry for her or annoyed by her!
I cant imagine how she is gonna enjoy the day, the marriage etc if shes whinging the day before it.

If I ever get engaged/married to my bf I expect to be bouncing off the walls and with excitement the day before it 🤣

Niamh97

Chatty Member
What are people’s thoughts on QDQ? 🤔
Pamela Reif is really good (she doesn’t talk at all though in most videos so no instructions) and it’s all free on YouTube. She isn’t trying to sell you equipment, just her own food like granola and protein bars. I like her and don’t find her too in your face!! Shes much more quiet than Maeve

Does her sister, husband and baby all live with mummy and daddy? They always seem to be there 24/7 when Maeve is home and she said her mum was up all night with the sick baby. If I were the husband, I wouldn't be wanting to move in with the in laws every time the Queen returns home to Newry 👑
I think she refers to her own mum as “mummy” so maybe “mum” who was up all night is her sister? Although, they do all seem to be together when Maeve is there so maybe you’re right

AlriReggie

Jesus, you’d nearly worry about her after her stories yday!! Can’t tell if she’s totally gone mad or being ott fake!! Very strange behaviour either way…

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Thank you for the insight. I did Maeve’s workouts during the first lockdown and loved them because I love HIIT. But i don’t do them anymore because I feel like she’s moved away from what her original brand was to more weights and bands that she can sell her own brand and she doesn’t seem to do as many classes herself now. I know it’s a very physical job so she can’t do every class herself but she was also the reason I joined up so it’s a bit disappointing.
It's funny you should say that because I had a look at the QDQ timetable recently out of nosiness and did notice that Maeve does very little of the classes now. I don't find Maeve very motivating as a person when it comes to fitness, or even in terms of setting and achieving goals in general, whereas Ciara comes across very driven and ambitious (not in a greedy kind of way). Her app is her business and she does promote it but in a way where you want to get involved and a lot of her content keeps me in check. She sometimes does talks called 'Sofa Sessions' that are also uploaded to the app with guest speakers on things like life, diet, hormones etc.. I should probably mention that I don't work for Ciara, just really love what she's about!