Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieee99

Maybe the reason for her deciding to have two weddings is because her fiancé isn’t catholic?

Haven’t got a clue if this is right or not, but being in a similar situation as Maeve (large Irish catholic family vs English non-religious boyfriend) I’d probably do something similar by having a small civil ceremony with close family, then party/celebrate with the wider family later on.

Bomfi

Was the bow actually part of the actual wedding outfit? I thought she just put it on for the evening part

Mag83

I see she finally met up with the Irish girl we previously mentioned who bought one of the new properties on the complex Maeve is staying at

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Yeah I've been following her a few months and had no idea she had any surgery. Also was wondering how she looks so young... is that botox?

And is her hair real?

I used to feel self conscious about my hair until I realised most people on Instagram have extensions😅. So I do think people should be open about that stuff.

She actually cut him out on her stories then all the socialites started to post the picture of the two of them so she kinda had to show him then 🙄

Also what's this having to covert business?! Pretty sure if one is Catholic they can get married in the Catholic Church as long as the other is a baptised protestant
Himself is probably Church of England not a roman Catholic so he would have to convert for them to have their Irish Church wedding I think.

Puffin

VIP Member
I used to do her workouts and I did like them but I have limited fitness ability 😂 I also found the challenges a bit misleading in that the before and after pics from the winners looked great and fair play to them but then it transpired that most of them were doing 1-2 workouts a days for 5 days when Maeve was saying min 3 per week .🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway , good if you wanted to get into working out again but I hated the 'chats' at the beginning and end just feckign get on with it 😂

AlriReggie

I'd maybe get the stress if this was her actual wedding but seeing as they are already married there is no need for the drama at all. Sorry to hear her daddy is unwell i wish him a speedy recovery. that should make her focus on what actually matters in life not her face which looks 100% normal or a second day dress needing alterations. The motorway is likely a serious accident someone injured or worse de puffing your face is not an emergency.
100% your phrased what I wanted to say so much better!!

Bomfi

Looking at the wedding again this morning, it really is beautiful, topped off with the bow. I think she pulled it off well. I really liked Andrew’s morning suit. I adored the flowers and thought her outfit the next day we a break from the other instahuns next day dresses. (I am not Maeve)
Where did you see her next day outfit?

Snowjoke

VIP Member
So true. Given how they all splash their cash they could well afford it. I imagine they would have found the whole thing very tacky though.
Oh totally!!! It’s not like they would have been working and couldn’t get the weekend off 😂 or that money was an issue either hahaha sooooo rare!

BoPeeping

Why doesn’t she wear her mask on the plane when she’s talking doing her question box? I love the snarky person asking if she enjoyed her holiday though 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 *fake posh voice* “I AM NOT ON A HOLIDAY?!”
Fair to her, it doesn’t seem like she’s on a holiday anymore but I don’t know why she’s responding to people about it cause it makes them all go on more 😂 it’s probably all for interaction 😂

Looking on his companies house your referring to net assets for 2020.
Usually your accountant sorts your deductions these before submission to company house and HMRC, they are given time to appeal what you’ve submitted then, no?

No conflict of interest within agents and entertainments business. It’s another aspect of his role, he and his business partners would have this agreed among themselves then among their clients also. It’s typical in that industry. Payment to the business, payment to the individual agents as separate contractors.
If you look at the likes of Molly Mae Hague’s agencys business on company house, they’ll have business assets or earnings for that year posted but that won’t include what her agent makes in commission

I understand where you’re coming from in your annoyance. she isnt relatable at all due to her lifestyle and pay grade but tries to act like she’s relatable . Unlike the likes of sophie Murray who is a rich bitch and knows it / doesn’t apologise for it. So I do get why you’re wound up about her. She should just admit she’s not relatable nor try to be.

Apologies on my final statement, I should have said many not most.

I stated men as I was speaking about her father being the landowner in the relationship l. Ofcourse know that land is passed down usually to the oldest man in the family, sometimes the oldest person in the family as my mother is the landowner in my family. However, that’s because my grandfather wasn’t as backwards and as sexist as many in Ireland.
Right,
Yes deductions are made before sending to companies house, I know from experience my accountant would tell me what to take out of my bank every month when I had a limited business (contractor), what I could touch and what I couldn’t. Then I’d send receipts to her and she’d deduct and submit, she used to ask for everything like didn’t matter where from. I bought a new tv, she’d shove it on…
so that makes sense that he’s made it get as low as possible before submission. Tax avoidance it is, It’s not illegal but immoral…
Tax evasion is illegal but that’s not what it is…
Paul probably does have land ready for her to build on around Attical / mourne or camlough but she wants a Seaview and I’d doubt princess would move to an estate or somewhere with neighbours where she’d get a close Seaview.

Can we all chat about something else now, Aoife only done 2 years in the end didn’t she? Wonder how she got out so soon, I remember she had to pay extra to avoid a longer sentence but she was out by 2015 100%. Wonder how she managed?

Last edited:

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
I don't think she is vaccinated as surely she would have been able to get one before leaving the UK. They were well ahead of us just in terms of the first dose being given so she should of had one long ago