Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one doing the try-on on the love cherish page with the orange legs is so delighted with herself, I’m cringing
Went to look, that's Helen from Cork. A teacher(kinda). Absolutely loves herself. Husband is a dentist. Check out her insta for a proper treat😂

Reactions: 3
She's deflated because oh molly hasn't sold out and the returns are coming in fast not only for that stuff but the love cherish over priced crap too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Saw a woman earlier with the orange Daffodil dress . It was good to see it in person but she stood out like a sore thumb. It was so bright and I usually like bright colours. It reminded me of a hi-vis jacket that the council workers wear

• Haha
She is feeling very sorry for herself these days....I don't want to be on social media but also I want to show off and talk shite but no one allowed criticise me..... Go away Maeve and make up your mind.
She’s on a downer because Dubai is over and she can’t make us all jealous 😂

Reactions: 1
She should def get someone else to model the wide leg trousers 🙈also this wide leg jeans are in Dunnes for €25

Reactions: 2
Jezs kick in the teeth for lisa from verso
That it's not her leggings being promoted by mavie

Reactions: 1
Aww random people complementing maeve again !! Not a day goes by that people don’t tell her how amazing she is !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aww random people complementing maeve again !! Not a day goes by that people don’t tell her how amazing she is !!
And she has to come on and tell the world. She should replace her mantra of "like how lucky am I " to " like how insecure am I "

I actually know one just like her. "Mummy has to work to pay for your holidays" "Mummy has to work to pay for the fancy cars and house". We all avoid her like the plague.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5