Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member

Great photo! Thank you.

I remember from Truth or Dare, one of her brothers, I think Marty? was really good looking and had a very attractive deep Italian sounding voice. Wonder what he’s doing these days.

Here is Paula, on Oprah. Her looks, speaking voice and mannerisms are so similar too, I think.
Marty was another brother who had problems with drugs, alcohol and the Law. After a year's sobriety, Madonna bought him new teeth and he was involved in a Hollywood Rehab Centre.

I think Madonna is closest to Melanie. She was present at Lourdes' birth.

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
For those interested(!) Madonna will be at the O2 London 14th, 15th, 17th and 18th October. Her tour starts in Canada in July.
E2FDC4CF-CE56-4662-9B34-0DD9795BB9A6.jpeg

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Not sure if already been posted but here's The Reinvention Tour. Absolutely amazing. I am so looking forward to The Celebration Tour!!! 😍

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
I know very little about Madonna's personal life, but didn't know she had 4 children she adopted from Africa. I know she had a son with Guy Ritchie, that was about it. What is the background behind her wanting to adopt from Africa instead of USA?

EnjoyingTheShow

Chatty Member
I think that film has been "in development" since at least 2020. She started it in lockdown, IIRC, and would post a lot about writing and the script but it's been radio silent on the subject for ages from what I can tell.

I doubt it will ever actually be made at this point.
Thanks so much Lilyann! I was reading that Florence Pugh was supposed to be the number one choice for the role! I can see her playing a young Madonna and I think she is very talented but you would have to be an all rounder for a role like that, singing, dancing, the lot. Maybe Madonna would use a body double for the dancing bits and a voiceover for singing. I actually would love for this to happen! I did read that the film - whenever she gets round to it! - is supposed to begin at the 1990 “Vogue Madonna” years ( with probable flashbacks to the 80s).