Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be the longest she’s gone without posting a video of her self pouting on her insta story every day 🧐 hiding the puppers

Reactions: 3
Seems to be out and about if she has had a boob job. I think you’re like bed bound for a week? I suppose every one is different tho

Reactions: 1
Hahaha boring cow she is. Trying to drag her for asking her a question, why can’t she answer a simple yes or no would’ve been fine. If she didn’t want anyone to ask then don’t post videos in a hospital gown. Attention seeking I think!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
View attachment 77500

View attachment 77502

Proves she obsessively checks this page!!
Well when you’re that self obsessed of course you check a page made about you all the time. It’s probably bookmarked. We should talk about her more because she obvs needs hat validation. I mean she’s so self obsessed she made a video about being on the site the minute she became her own page. Like hun chill, you haven’t even got nearly the kind of page numbers on here that actual successes you tubers have

Reactions: 5
Well when you’re that self obsessed of course you check a page made about you all the time. It’s probably bookmarked. We should talk about her more because she obvs needs hat validation. I mean she’s so self obsessed she made a video about being on the site the minute she became her own page. Like hun chill, you haven’t even got nearly the kind of page numbers on here that actual successes you tubers have
yeah her thread has nothing on zoe suggs... or mrs hinch’s! 😬

Reactions: 4
She’s one of them girls that hides behind a “love and light hunnys!” persona on social media but is actually a total witch. Explains why she had no friends except Paddy...

Why give “haters” your energy? Bet she has a lot of nice messages she could reply to. It says it all!

Reactions: 11
She’s one of them girls that hides behind a “love and light hunnys!” persona on social media but is actually a total witch. Explains why she had no friends except Paddy...

Why give “haters” your energy? Bet she has a lot of nice messages she could reply to. It says it all!
couldnt have put it better myself. She wants to ask herself why she had no friends before paddy! Seems like she clings onto anyone with a few followers. What a sad life you have Maddy

Reactions: 3
Awww I feel bad for her. I think she is a really sweet girl but sometimes comes across a little lost. I think once she finds out who she is she will come across a little better on camera.

I don’t have to say though, how absolutely bleeping stunning is she!? Whatever she’s had done I need it
mads, is that you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t like her I think it’s obvious what she’s done to Paddy they broke up when she started getting a few followers. I think she’s so self obsessed and her videos are so boring.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.