Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts??? She is very beautiful and seems super sweet.
She defo makes me want to get lip fillers....

Reactions: 3
she is a pretty girl but i don't rate her anymore. i don't think she is as sweet as she makes out, either.

basically, from what i have gathered from all of her videos:

her and her fiance broke up and from a few videos i've watched, it was her that broke it off with him.
she broke things off with her fiance as soon as she gained youtube fame (very convenient?)
she started paying him to do emails for her/admin (this slipped out during a vlog)
he was pining after her for ages and in one drive with me video it's clear they had kissed as he had her foundation on his face.
they've now unfollowed eachother on instagram.

she isnt that sweet, and clearly led that guy on for months when he was still in love with her. i like her videos and instagram but i dont think something is right with her..............

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh wow, I was under the impression that maybe Pat broke it off, but I can't say I've watched all her videos.

Is she still moving in with Hannah Renee? Their friendship seems to have come out of nowhere and now they are joined at the hip.

Ooh I'm glad she has a thread now.

I do really like her but feel like she's got a bit complacent/lazy in terms of videos recently.

Interesting her and paddy have unfollowed eachother on insta, I thought they were still pushing the whole 'besties' thing

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, I was under the impression that maybe Pat broke it off, but I can't say I've watched all her videos.

Is she still moving in with Hannah Renee? Their friendship seems to have come out of nowhere and now they are joined at the hip.
I think so, I don't think Madison had many friends other than Patrick so her and Hannah are obsessed with eachother it seems.

Reactions: 2
they werent following eachother before at all.. interesting

Reactions: 1
She just went live and said she isn’t moving out she likes living at home “just me and my mama” apparently!

I think she is and has been for a while, hence why her and Patrick unfollowed eachother. I think she was always stringing him along and he was hoping they'd get back together.

No, but she said it's 'wifed up winter' or whatever in her video. so she has a bf on the scene now i guess

Do you guys think she’s changed. I follow her on Instagram and can’t help but think she’s changed so much. She’s even started to get lazy with her videos think she uploads once a month. I upload once a week! Id love to to have the type
Of following she does. Just seems now she’s got the numbers she can’t be bothered with it anymore which is sad. I genuinely liked her but now.. idk

Do you guys think she’s changed. I follow her on Instagram and can’t help but think she’s changed so much. She’s even started to get lazy with her videos think she uploads once a month. I upload once a week! Id love to to have the type
Of following she does. Just seems now she’s got the numbers she can’t be bothered with it anymore which is sad. I genuinely liked her but now.. idk
oh yeah she’s totally lazy. before she grew her following quickly through those interracial boyfriend tag videos and because she is genetically pretty but there’s just nothing there to really enjoy about her? Her Instagram posts are just sheer, no substance, just her on nights out. Her stories are her eye bleeping herself. Every single one. Just staring at herself. So weird.

Her instagram live last night was so awkward she kept giggling staring at herself as per, going “hehe these questions are all the same” about paddy, her relationship status which she claims is single, and every so often pretending to curl her hair.

she doesn’t really connect with her following or open up. Her videos are tit. Just hauls and Come drive with me which is THE SINGLE LAZIEST video ever.

Reactions: 2
Her accent has changed so much lately, they way she says "Ommm" all the time is so annoying! She's so fake now if you compare her to how she used to be which was really honest and sweet. Bye bye Maddy, I used to subscribe, not anymore!

I think before she was a little bit sheltered perhaps because she grew up as a Jehovah’s Witness. So maybe this is her first proper taste of freedom? Especially with money now too. She mentioned on her live last night that her mum is still in that scene so wouldn’t make a video on it, but she mentioned how it was very controlling but appreciates that she grew up with “good morals” thanks to being a part of it.

I wonder if her and paddy were pressured into an engagement as they went to the same church so im assuming his family are also JW? I know a lot of churches like to marry people off young!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.