Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her video. What woman would order food to be delivered at midnight when living on their own! Such a constantly changing bubble...

Reactions: 8
That’s her and BCW, he’ll branch out into mobility scooters next x
Living their best lives x
(I’ve clearly had an eventful Friday night haven’t I)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Just catching up and I'm already 2 mins in the video and she's said 'intuitively' 3 times guess it's her new favourite word now

Reactions: 13
Her fridge is EMPTYYYYY!! She has sauces and fruit/fruit juice?!? Where’s the chicken? Lettuce? Veg? Gal it’s so obvious you order takeaways 🥱
Her mom is too busy being a secret spy to drop off mads’ groceries for the week

Reactions: 18
Her mom is too busy being a secret spy to drop off mads’ groceries for the week
Sometimes I forget she said her mum’s a spy and then every now and then someone mentions it on here and I literally howl with laughter maddy really is the gift that keeps on giving. Her life is absolute shambles

Reactions: 21
I’m wide awake so what better to do than watch baddie maddies upload....... however I’m now wishing I fucking hadn’t because at around 15.15 mark she’s got a runny nose and it’s annoying me that she can’t feel it cause I can fkin see it

Reactions: 16
Funny how someone told Mads on her most recent video that people are posting pics of her man on tattle. Well you clearly keep up to date with Maddie’s tattle thread and have an account to see the attachment so don’t go running to Mads like you’re not here for the gossip too

Reactions: 43
THIS !! Tell them again, little spies

Reactions: 13
someone probably just wanted her to confirm it’s him but we all know she’d rather lie than admit it so that person must be a newbie

Reactions: 12
I’ve seen loads of comments from her “fans” saying they’ve read here, so loyal x

and the sad case who runs the lovingmads account definitely does! Hi loser !!xx

Reactions: 24
Not Madison saying she suddenly feels more like herself which lines up perfectly with when she got her new man have some independence girl

Reactions: 21
You just know Madison is a regular reader here because in EVERY video she mentions something from the thread , like with her last video about the way she says sandwich someone mentioned it on here and she goes "I got so many comments about..." when in reality she read it on this, she said this before aswell!

Imagine she invested that time reading posts on making actual interesting and worthy videos

Reactions: 20
Everyone gives her content suggestions even her wappy fans give her video ideas in her comments but she’s literally the most bone idle person. She will only do hauls or her daily routine which just consists of her doing her make up in her apartment. I don’t get how she has over 200k subscribers. She’s so dull.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.