Madeleine McCann Netflix documentary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is saying that they killed her nor is the police, they think it was an accident, they were after all left unattended for hours by their own parents in an unlocked apartment in a foreign country whilst their parents had a few drinks and eat with friends, so whatever happens to her it’s the parents fault, who after all are meant to protect and be there for them when in need, and they weren’t. Police didn’t try and frame anyone for anything, they were juts trying to do their job the best way they could buy unfortunately it wasn’t meant to be. The conclusion the police came about this case is from evidence not especulations, that’s why he felt the need to write the book so people know what he was up against, a lot of politics that’s for sure.

Reactions: 13
just finished watching this whilst doing a day of DIY jobs. Seems very pro McCan. From watching that i dont know what they were like as parents, what madeline was like. How they treated her, how she felt about them. Nothing in depth about what could have happened other than abduction, eg, the accidental death theory. And no details about the other people the'tapas 7'.
I was just about to say this. I’ve been watching this over a period of a week and it’s nothing new, very biased towards the McCanns and frankly a waste of time.

I had to laugh during the finale episode when Kate was allowed to see the restaurant reservation book and was upset that they wrote “children left alone” next to their book. She says that this was left in plain view so anyone would know that madeline was alone and would have taken her.

HOW ABOUT YOU DIDNT LEAVE HER ALONE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

The moment I felt a bit of empathy for them, it was soon taken away from me when I remember that they left 3 children alone in a room. My son is nearly 2, and I freak out if I have to move my car from behind the house to the front of the house while he’s in his playpen. I take the baby monitor or (hahaha!) call my Mum on FaceTime and make her watch him while I do it. It literally takes 2 minutes.

Reactions: 16
If that was the case then why did Kate refuse to answer so many basic questions which could have unwittingly have helped find Madeline. I know we can’t be sure they would, but why would you deliberately not answer. I’d be anything anything if it gave me even a glimmer more of a chance
I may be wrong but I think I read their lawyer instructed them to do so or she thought her response would be misconstrued in some way so better not to say anything? I agree it's odd behaviour, though.

Reactions: 2
I may be wrong but I think I read their lawyer instructed them to do so or she thought her response would be misconstrued in some way so better not to say anything? I agree it's odd behaviour, though.
They were also instructed to not mention the defect/ mark on her eye as that could jeopardise the case but completely ignored that and ran straight to the press to publish it didn’t they?

Reactions: 12
I was just about to say this. I’ve been watching this over a period of a week and it’s nothing new, very biased towards the McCanns and frankly a waste of time.

I had to laugh during the finale episode when Kate was allowed to see the restaurant reservation book and was upset that they wrote “children left alone” next to their book. She says that this was left in plain view so anyone would know that madeline was alone and would have taken her.

HOW ABOUT YOU DIDNT LEAVE HER ALONE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

The moment I felt a bit of empathy for them, it was soon taken away from me when I remember that they left 3 children alone in a room. My son is nearly 2, and I freak out if I have to move my car from behind the house to the front of the house while he’s in his playpen. I take the baby monitor or (hahaha!) call my Mum on FaceTime and make her watch him while I do it. It literally takes 2 minutes.
They pathetic, the lot of them, I feel no sympathy for them whatsoever! Poor Maddie😓

She refused to answer the questions, instead of getting it done and over with so the police could get on with their job, she didn’t answer just in case she said something she wasn’t meant too, after all the odour of cadaver was found in her clothes.

Reactions: 4
If you think you couldn’t sleep for having the heebie jeebies wait til the last episode.....🤫

Reactions: 3
If that was the case then why did Kate refuse to answer so many basic questions which could have unwittingly have helped find Madeline. I know we can’t be sure they would, but why would you deliberately not answer. I’d be answering anything if it gave me even a glimmer more of a chance

Give this Facebook page a look anyone that is interested. A friend directed me there the other day and it’s got so much stuff.
Madeline McCann the truth of the lies
I wondered this but then I thought, by this time they already knew they were the main suspects and their legal team would have advised it. If someone was trying to pin my own child’s “murder” onto me I would listen to my legal advisor so that the case would remain open.

Just my thoughts I don’t think we will ever knew the full truth sadly.

Reactions: 1
I wondered this but then I thought, by this time they already knew they were the main suspects and their legal team would have advised it. If someone was trying to pin my own child’s “murder” onto me I would listen to my legal advisor so that the case would remain open.

Just my thoughts I don’t think we will ever knew the full truth sadly.
Yeah exactly if you’ve done absolutely nothing wrong there’s nothing to be ‘pinned’ on you. It’s all very odd. Apparently Kate was muttering in interviews that they were dumb or something along those lines too?

Think the priest being a ‘shell’ of himself now is really realllllllly odd too

The points that we know to be FACT and not just us speculating:

1. Gerry replaced a broken fridge in the rental property. He apparently wrote this on his own blog
  2. The dogs smelt both blood and cadaver in the room, in the later apartment they stayed at and in the rental car
  3. The twins didn’t wake up for hours despite screaming and commotion constantly
  4. Kate refused to answer numerous questions on legal advise but they released the info about her eye despite being told not to
  5. There are pictures of them laughing with friends a couple of days later
  6. The door was unlocked but the window was then opened and the only trace of ANYONE was Kate’s handprint
  7. The stories kept changing about when they were checking and they also lied saying the room could be seen from where they were at the tapas bar
Obviously we’ll never know but those things don’t paint a great picture for them. There’s more too that’s just off the top of my head. It’s a travesty really, poor Madeline

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
If you think you couldn’t sleep for having the heebie jeebies wait til the last episode.....🤫
Im not watching it!! Maybe in a few days i can. So much true crime has popped up in netflix and i cant bring myself to watch any of it.

And they released an old photo of her when she was much younger when they had taken a good recent photo. Lots of simple things don’t add up

Reactions: 7
Yeah exactly if you’ve done absolutely nothing wrong there’s nothing to be ‘pinned’ on you. It’s all very odd. Apparently Kate was muttering in interviews that they were dumb or something along those lines too?

Think the priest being a ‘shell’ of himself now is really realllllllly odd too

The points that we know to be FACT and not just us speculating:

1. Gerry replaced a broken fridge in the rental property. He apparently wrote this on his own blog
  2. The dogs smelt both blood and cadaver in the room, in the later apartment they stayed at and in the rental car
  3. The twins didn’t wake up for hours despite screaming and commotion constantly
  4. Kate refused to answer numerous questions on legal advise but they released the info about her eye despite being told not to
  5. There are pictures of them laughing with friends a couple of days later
  6. The door was unlocked but the window was then opened and the only trace of ANYONE was Kate’s handprint
  7. The stories kept changing about when they were checking and they also lied saying the room could be seen from where they were at the tapas bar
Obviously we’ll never know but those things don’t paint a great picture for them. There’s more too that’s just off the top of my head. It’s a travesty really, poor Madeline
Can't find much about the fridge thing, when did he do this? Are you suggesting he kept her body in the fridge? When did he dispose of it? Where?

The bit about them laughing is so ridiculous, they are allowed to laugh, anyone who has been through such an awful trauma will tell you they will find times when they can smile and even laugh, just for a split second.

This dogged obsession to prove the parents killed her (accidentally or not) is quite disgusting, it is the least likely option when you look at timelines and evidence.

Reactions: 3
Look at any statistics - you’re far more likely to be killed etc by someone close to you than a complete stranger. Every possibility should be explored for justice. If I was the mother I’d be thinking it was someone from the group and I would want no stone left unturned

Reactions: 9
We all have different opinions but am going with the evidence, and the fact that they have left their 3 under 3 unattended! So either way it’s their FAULT!

Can't find much about the fridge thing, when did he do this? Are you suggesting he kept her body in the fridge? When did he dispose of it? Where?

The bit about them laughing is so ridiculous, they are allowed to laugh, anyone who has been through such an awful trauma will tell you they will find times when they can smile and even laugh, just for a split second.

This dogged obsession to prove the parents killed her (accidentally or not) is quite disgusting, it is the least likely option when you look at timelines and evidence.
Someone on this thread said he wrote in his own blog that he replaced a broken fridge in the apartment - then deleted it - I don't have a copy of it. I'm not suggesting anything, just saying what we actually know.

I don't think it's ridiculous, I don't even laugh with friends when my dog is ill I'm that worried, but each to their own, we're all allowed an opinion. I'm not saying they should never laugh, but days after when they believe a weirdo ring has taken her??

6 days after she went missing

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does his blog still exist anywhere? Tried finding it but couldn't.

Someone on this thread said he wrote in his own blog that he replaced a broken fridge in the apartment - then deleted it - I don't have a copy of it. I'm not suggesting anything, just saying what we actually know.

I don't think it's ridiculous, I don't even laugh with friends when my dog is ill I'm that worried, but each to their own, we're all allowed an opinion. I'm not saying they should never laugh, but days after when they believe a weirdo ring has taken her??
Of course they were laughing, they got away with it! Days after she went “missing” and her own mother said she had thoughts and visions her Maddies perfect little genitals been torn apart😑!!! What kind of mother thinks that and yet is laughing her head off????🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Bloody hell, a 2 second clip of him smiling. What compelling evidence! 🙄
That's one video of many and many pictures - As I said before, we're all entitled to our opinions and only they will ever know the real truth, but there are facts out there that simply don't add up.

Reactions: 8
I've stopped watching. Was spending too much time thinking about it and it was affecting my sleep.

Reactions: 1