Madeleine McCann #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly believe if they were 2 people on benefits and living on a council estate the other two children would have been taken away from them.

Reactions: 23
This is odd.
Someone (supposedly a detective) has written a new book about the case and has held a press conference to launch it. The timing is interesting - presumably they were waiting for the announcement of another huge sum of money being chucked at the ‘search’ for maximum interest in the book. I wonder if the Mccanns will try to squash it.

Reactions: 2
This is odd.
Someone (supposedly a detective) has written a new book about the case and has held a press conference to launch it. The timing is interesting - presumably they were waiting for the announcement of another huge sum of money being chucked at the ‘search’ for maximum interest in the book. I wonder if the Mccanns will try to squash it.

So from the Twitter thread some bonkers ex detective is talking about Kate McCanns dreams and directly accusing them of killing Madeline. He's also saying he knows where she is buried and that she died the day before?

Reactions: 3
Family members are discouraged from searching for their missing loved ones, presumably because it would be traumatic to find them deceased.
I suspect it is also to avoid contaminating any evidence as statistically you are more likely to killed by someone you know.
The McCanns and co stamped all over any evidence in their apt. I agree that you are more likely to be killed by someone you know and the last person to see you alive.

Reactions: 4
Let's not forget poor Shannon Matthews in all of this, her mother saw the public appeal and had £ signs in her eyes after the Maddie case & arranged the fake kidnap of her own F'kin daughter!!! I also feel for Ben Needham's family whenever the Maddie case is mentioned. I hope one day they get closure. Kerry left him safe with his Grandparents while she went off to work, not left him alone while she went out to dinner & drinking. 😔

Reactions: 14
Let's not forget poor Shannon Matthews in all of this, her mother saw the public appeal and had £ signs in her eyes after the Maddie case & arranged the fake kidnap of her own F'kin daughter!!! I also feel for Ben Needham's family whenever the Maddie case is mentioned. I hope one day they get closure. Kerry left him safe with his Grandparents while she went off to work, not left him alone while she went out to dinner & drinking. 😔
I always felt, and still feel, so bad for Kerry Needham and her family. They seemed very genuine people, and were truly broken.

I wasn't convinced by the police's conclusion a few years ago that he died in an accident involving a digger on the day he went missing.

Reactions: 11
I was wondering the same?!

Madeline Mc Cann's parents have saved nearly £1million in a fund to help find their daughter as police are set to receive a £100,000 grant of taxpayers' money to continue their search.

I mean I know consultants and doctors are well paid but how the fyvk have they saved almost £1million?

I agree with the comment above, if she were alive I don’t think she’d even want her parents back.
---
Saw this on X and I wouldn’t believe anything that cold eyed man said. What a way to answer “did you kill your daughter?” No emotion, either of them. Stone cold he is. I’m no expert on body language but he touched his nose as he replied. Just something really, really off about the pair of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I always felt, and still feel, so bad for Kerry Needham and her family. They seemed very genuine people, and were truly broken.

I wasn't convinced by the police's conclusion a few years ago that he died in an accident involving a digger on the day he went missing.
It was too darned convenient that the bloke driving said digger had died

Reactions: 4