Madeleine McCann #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said what does English even look like, my bad I can’t find the post because of the new thread. But she literally doesn’t look English to me, lol? Multiple comments under her posts saying she looks Slavic and I agree :)

Reactions: 24
I just don't understand why she can't do an ancestry test and at least see where she's from and take it from there???!!!
However I do feel for the girl, she clearly needs help with her mental health

Reactions: 15
I think the main insta account has gone. I can only find posts on the back up account.

If Gerry and Kate honestly don't know what happened to Maddie, woulndt they want to get the DNA test on the girl? Just to be sure.

I agree that she could quite easily get a 23 and me type thing and look for Scottish heritage.

Reactions: 13
No one genuinely believing themselves to be a missing person is making TikToks as a first action. Kate and Gerry would be extremely foolish to make any contact whatsoever with this individual or anyone similar. If you entertained these sorts of claims from one individual as soon as you ruled them out, 20 more would spring up in their place.
It’s sad that there are so many fragile people who need help but can’t get it so resort to social media platforms for attention as an outlet.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I think the main insta account has gone. I can only find posts on the back up account.

If Gerry and Kate honestly don't know what happened to Maddie, woulndt they want to get the DNA test on the girl? Just to be sure.

I agree that she could quite easily get a 23 and me type thing and look for Scottish heritage.
Kate and Gerry only have to look at that girl, to know it’s 100% not their daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was Lancashire police wasn't it that didn't pass on the evidence from the couple that came forward (the doctor friends that had cause for concern) and sat on it, deciding not to pass this on to Portugal?
....and it's Lancashire police now that is majorly making extremely frustrating and ludicrous moves in regards to the Nicola Bulley case???.....

Reactions: 3
It was Lancashire police wasn't it that didn't pass on the evidence from the couple that came forward (the doctor friends that had cause for concern) and sat on it, deciding not to pass this on to Portugal?
....and it's Lancashire police now that is majorly making extremely frustrating and ludicrous moves in regards to the Nicola Bullet case???.....
Well 20 years apart so probably different individuals involved

Reactions: 5
Whoever said what does English even look like, my bad I can’t find the post because of the new thread. But she literally doesn’t look English to me, lol? Multiple comments under her posts saying she looks Slavic and I agree :)
Why does she have to 'look english'? Gerry's Scottish 🤷

Reactions: 6
She’s now also been interviewed for the PT tv (I’m Portuguese so have followed the case since then) 🥴 Not sure why they’re giving her so much attention, surely if the police was so sure that was Maddie she’d have done a DNA test by now

This young woman says her abuser is her grandmothers second husband and I think she also said he went to prison for it so half the family don’t talk to him

Her abuser is according to her the father of MM suspect Ney

She also says her grandmother believes her mother knew she was being abused, I’m going to assume this is her other grandmother not the one married to abuser

One of the lasts videos I saw she responded to a comment from a polish person saying she used to be a bleep, she acknowledges that she was sexually active from a young age due to being abused and thinks she will always be a bleep

This probably isn’t MM but her claims can be checked for example does the grandfather have a conviction is his name Peter, her parents can provide dna to confirm she is their child

It could all be for attention but looking at the details I think she has been abused and is trying to make sense of what happened to her

The last I saw there was a suspect in MM case a German man who is in prison but he hasn’t been charged for that, recent Mirror article says his friends/associates in Portugal were interviewed again Dec 22

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This young woman says her abuser is her grandmothers second husband and I think she also said he went to prison for it so half the family don’t talk to him

She also says her grandmother believes her mother knew she was being abused, I’m going to assume this is her other grandmother not the one married to abuser

One of the lasts videos I saw she responded to a comment from a polish person saying she used to be a bleep, she acknowledges that she was sexually active from a young age due to being abused and thinks she will always be a bleep

This probably isn’t MM but her claims can be checked for example does the grandfather have a conviction is his name Peter, her parents can provide dna to confirm she is their child

It could all be for attention but looking at the details I think she has been abused and is trying to make sense of what happened to her

The last I saw there was a suspect in MM case a German man who is in prison but he hasn’t been charged for that, recent Mirror article says his friends/associates in Portugal were interviewed again Dec 22
That's actually so very sad. I don't think it's MM but she has every right to question it, however, it seems like she's going through trauma and as you say, trying to make sense of it. Poor thing x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
....and it's Lancashire police now that is majorly making extremely frustrating and ludicrous moves in regards to the Nicola Bulley case???.....
No, let’s not create a myth here. It was Leicester police that was involved with the McCann case.

Reactions: 18
I stand by what I said in the last thread: this girl is not Madeleine. However, if what she is saying is true, it could actually lead to advances in the case? Or is that a bit tin foil hat?

Reactions: 9

Who exactly is „MM suspect Ney“ please?

Reactions: 4
Martin Ney German child killer jailed for life in 2012 for abduction and murder of 3 boys he was questioned about MM case
Ok thanks! Never heard of him before, which is weird to me, since I am from Austria and therefore have access to German news outlets (and language skills). They were all about Bruckner the last years, no mentioning of Ney. Thought I was pretty well informed on the case. Have to research immediately!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.