Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Yes, that's the kind of thing you assume/hope the police forces followed up.
Quite possibly means nothing, but loose ends, like the deleted phone calls & texts, needed to be investigated further.

I feel some of the interviews lost meaning in translation. Looks like a few misinterpretations there.
Not the Rogatorys, they were in English and just straight transcribed.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Because of the couple that seen her with the man in a petrol station, the woman was positive it was Maddie and she's a sensible looking person not someone that's just wanting 5 mins of fame ...look at all the kids that have been taken in the past and been found years later
But what makes you think she's still alive?

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
i haven’t to hand but I’ll try and find it. I read many things in the early days that all traces were later wiped of, because anyone who dared question them would be sued so everything was removed. Including Gerry posting to his blog he replaced the hotel fridge with his own money. Conveniently at the same time defrosting blood was found in theirhire car. But of course all traces of that are now gone because he incriminated himself! A good place to look for old information is the jillhavern forum if it’s still around.
The CATs file was opened years beforehand so it was something prior to the holiday, as much as I wish it was innocent it was a ‘full file’ but someone wiped it for unknown reasons.
Yes I was on there years ago, I probably knew you and 'purrr' by your names on there! I remember talk of Gerry¡s blog and the fridge but I think I appeared on the forums after that happened.

were you on the mirror forums first, that was good before Clarence got us all whooshed, and the 3 arguidos

Web30

VIP Member
I think it's possible they were drugging the kids so they could go out eating/drinking and they either accidentally gave her an overdose, or she had an accident from being sleepy/walking around.
Im sure i read they were in a book! It could have been kates but i fully remember reading about it.

Chicken Man

The way they just closed ranks and we’re very reluctant to speak!
Hell a child had gone missing, why would they act like this?
Yes, you wouldn't react like that for a child gone missing. I wouldn't, you wouldn't. That is because a child -hasn't- gone missing.
She was never there:
That's why the GT were so laid back about it all.
That's why they were OK about tearing up 'her' sticker book
That's why GPM acted the way he did for the live sighting (which turned out to be nothing)
That's why there were none of her clothes
That's why he had to go back to UK to pick up a pillow case
That's why they deleted the pictures en masse
That's why no one can remember taking the Tennis Balls Picture
That's why there was no DNA
That's why he went ahead and published the presence of the coloboma, despite any sane person realising it was a death sentence.

I could go on and on (and do). The most frustrating thing about this case is that many many people just can't won't see the massive inconsistencies in this case.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Total oddballs.
They know something that’s for sure.
I hadn’t seen the bogart YT videos so thanks for adding that info, I’m ploughing through them at the moment. I think she died after an accident in the apartment and they covered it up personally. They just lost the plot thinking they were ( and quite rightly ) going to lose literally everything. I don’t think the Tapas 7 or whatever are not complicit as I just think Kate and Gerry will take it to their graves what happened. They are stuck with one another for life.
I think that’s the most likely scenario too…

Chicken Man

No. Actually I was talking about madeleines grandparents.
They would definitely notice, get real.
Your conspiracy theories are just that.
Conspiracy theories, no more than that.
Grandparents ? How are you sure they /are/ her grandparents ? We only have their word for that.

We've never had any school teachers, neighbours, or patients affirm what they are saying. None have claimed to have known MBM previously.

As far as I can see,.the grandparents Healey were just plopped there into existence.

Or..
In any case, these 'grandparents' might well be in on it.

Or..
Some grandparents have -never- seen their grandchildren. If the parents suddenly rock-up at the grandparents' home with an 'acquired' child (say 1y of age) and claim it's 'their child', how would they (the grandparents) know any different ? If this had happened here, the grandparents would have spent several years hosting said child without knowing their true identity. If said child then gets 'reclaimed' by their rightful parents, the grandparents would see it as a plain 'abduction' whereas the parents would know the real provenance of the child.

Given KMH's apparent difficulty conceiving, and this famille dynamic
of only meeting up at the childrens' birthdays, this sort of thing, although unlikely, can not be ruled out by me.

albertman

Be careful with the statement analysis stuff. I watched the Hyatt ones and found them very credible but then a later video by Richard D Hall about the Manchester Arena bombing featured a student of Hyatt’s and it was ridiculous. Every single person connected with the bombing - relatives of victims etc - were lying according to her. There seemed to be no baseline in having her analyse statements known to be completely true.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Blood was found in the car they hired 25 days after her disappearance..if she was stored in the fridge where do people think the fridge was kept?

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I definitely think it’s not Madeleine, Madeleine’s mark on her eye sits at 7o’clock and that girls sits at 6 o’clock, I don’t think birth marks like that would move as you get older and she looks nothing like her either, just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone commented to say they had a north mark on their head that moved a lot as they grew so I think it would be possible?

She’s just gone live now

Chicken Man

Surely that’s a different child? Like you say there is a size difference and facially it doesn’t look how I would expect.
Maybe that is a cousin and they were dressed the same as a grandparent bought the two girls the outfits?
My MIL always buys the same thing for my two nieces who are cousins and loves having photos of them together.
We are getting somewhere. It's not the same child! As I said, if you hadn't seen it in context with the other pictures, you wouldn't connect it to MBM at all.

Yes, it could be a cousin but then one has to ask why Sean and Amélie and Fiona and Gregor are there with this 'other cousin' in that picture, but with the 'real' MBM in the other picture. Why not have all six of them in one picture ?

This egg-rolling picture was uploaded apparently by accident by a Paul Cameron amongst a load of other completely unrelated pictures (basically university pub crawls).

I'm not sure who this Cameron character is, but there is speculation that some of the extended famille are not happy with the ongoing deception, and are planting Easter Eggs (literally, in this case) to get the real story out but without compromising the family integrity.

Surely that theory would have been uncovered by the police very quickly through birth records?
You would have thought so, wouldn't you ? However, OG have actively shielded the McCs and have stymied the investigation against them at every turn. If they can cover that up, then hiding BMD records wouldn't be a problem. Also, people bear children and 'adopt' them off the record all the time. It would be naïve to assume that every person in the UK is correctly certificated.

Emsie

VIP Member
That story is absolute shit, that girl isn't Madeleine, she sounds like someone who is quite mentally unstable.
---

I've wondered if Madeleine was kept alive in a cellar or something and is still there today. She would have had an utterly miserable life if so.
Ive wondered this too. Like Jaycee duggard.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
But what makes you think she's still alive?
Because he would have done what he was going to do 😢then kill her straight away ...it seems like he was building a relationship with Maddie taking her into the petrol station so hopefully she could still be alive somewhere with him ( and her a couple?)