Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
I can’t previous thread did she have a different name?

I had a run in with her over DM! She was so rude about a simple question.

She’s deffo got serious mental issues as she just flys off the handle about nothing it’s embarrassing, her friends need to tell her to put her phone down and switch off. Maybe concentrate on being a Mum!

Her weaves are nice but over priced for the basic skill and materials used. Would love to read the previous thread, I had to block her on Instagram she just kept messaging.

Very weird girl! She reminds me of pop eye

Print screen the messages!!!

Reactions: 1

Snoopysnooper_

Her new weaves are so messy. Putting loads of time into spinning, so looks like she's thrown weaves together 🤮 jack of all trades... 🙄

lemonadefizz12

Same here especially when I’ve seen it all done before by other shops I follow. Embarrassing after she goes on about copying so much.

lemonadefizz12

That’s so funny and true! I love the new hints at being skint lately as a mum who’s kids are at home in lockdown and trying to work (er... like most for the past year??) but it was only a few weeks ago when others where struggling in lockdown still that she was posting links to everything she’s ordering for her house and it was “bought this wardrobe x2 at £700 each, bought these drawers, bought this sofa, bought this” and always included the price in it constantly like a show off but now she needs to try sell her weaves she’s dropping that she’s poor and left the show off stories for this week to make people feel sorry and give her the money

Devondoll

Chatty Member
I've followed her for a while but did anyone see the chaos when she called out a student who had started weaving? Said she had copied her logo and tried to take her customers by going through her followers list. Christ it was mental and the poor girl got so much hate as some of MWL followers started messaging the girl and laying into her.

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
At the risk of getting this thread closed down too (last one did because mods thought I was her 🙄) I can’t stand the woman. She thinks she’s the cats whiskers, if you’re not in her “club” then basically you’re shit on her shoe and I think she’s got an awful attitude, particularly when it comes to her business. A couple of months ago a customer sent some weaves back because they weren’t as big as they wanted and she lost her shit, posted it all over her grid and stories despite the fact the customer would probably see just so everyone would feel sorry for her and tell her what a babe she is. As a business you’ve got to take the rough with the smooth and behaving like a child when something goes wrong, be it your fault or not would put me off from every buying from there.

Months ago, probably years ago actually. She had some beef with another girl? Apparently it’s to do with a WhatsApp group. Really kicked off. It was great entertainment, as these girls clearly had some deep rooted issues going on...

ilovecakealot

Yeah. Also. I followed her on her other account when she was normal...now she’s ‘soooo funny’ not. And her kids are naughty!!!!

bosstwat

I don't believe they actually did split up, well maybe briefly but I would say he is still around. If he isn't she did a bloody good job of holding herself and her children together and living a normal life whilst it was all going on. She went on about having to work harder to provide for them then leased a car - I know not the most expensive thing in the world but surely she would have other priorities! If they did split I think there is a man in the picture

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I can’t previous thread did she have a different name?

I had a run in with her over DM! She was so rude about a simple question.

She’s deffo got serious mental issues as she just flys off the handle about nothing it’s embarrassing, her friends need to tell her to put her phone down and switch off. Maybe concentrate on being a Mum!

Her weaves are nice but over priced for the basic skill and materials used. Would love to read the previous thread, I had to block her on Instagram she just kept messaging.

Very weird girl! She reminds me of pop eye

I’ve seen her flip out before over people asking her simple questions about weaving, and she’s jumped on them having a go saying it’s how she makes her living and she’s not here to tutor people on something that she makes money out of, like they’re trying to draw her weaving secrets out of her. She’s massively into her own hype and is very self absorbed. I love her weaves, but agree they’re overpriced

HoneyBee

Months ago, probably years ago actually. She had some beef with another girl? Apparently it’s to do with a WhatsApp group. Really kicked off. It was great entertainment, as these girls clearly had some deep rooted issues going on...
That really doesn’t surprise me, wish I’d been around to watch it all unfold! Over a WhatsApp group though!? Who was it, do you remember?

I don't believe they actually did split up, well maybe briefly but I would say he is still around. If he isn't she did a bloody good job of holding herself and her children together and living a normal life whilst it was all going on. She went on about having to work harder to provide for them then leased a car - I know not the most expensive thing in the world but surely she would have other priorities! If they did split I think there is a man in the picture
She definitely put up a post or a story saying that they had split up but wasn’t going to talk about it, I don’t know if they’re now back together.