Made Weave Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s another thread on here that’s been closed but I have SOOOO many questions!!!!!

Firstly, she’s just posted a photo of her new car - blocking the end part of her number plate out but leave the first part so we can see it’s a 19 plate car ?! Dick.

Reactions: 3
Yeah. Also. I followed her on her other account when she was normal...now she’s ‘soooo funny’ not. And her kids are naughty!!!!

She broke up with her partner but is able to stay in the mortgaged property and finance a new car wish I could do that!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
At the risk of getting this thread closed down too (last one did because mods thought I was her 🙄) I can’t stand the woman. She thinks she’s the cats whiskers, if you’re not in her “club” then basically you’re tit on her shoe and I think she’s got an awful attitude, particularly when it comes to her business. A couple of months ago a customer sent some weaves back because they weren’t as big as they wanted and she lost her tit, posted it all over her grid and stories despite the fact the customer would probably see just so everyone would feel sorry for her and tell her what a babe she is. As a business you’ve got to take the rough with the smooth and behaving like a child when something goes wrong, be it your fault or not would put me off from every buying from there.

At the risk of getting this thread closed down too (last one did because mods thought I was her 🙄) I can’t stand the woman. She thinks she’s the cats whiskers, if you’re not in her “club” then basically you’re tit on her shoe and I think she’s got an awful attitude, particularly when it comes to her business. A couple of months ago a customer sent some weaves back because they weren’t as big as they wanted and she lost her tit, posted it all over her grid and stories despite the fact the customer would probably see just so everyone would feel sorry for her and tell her what a babe she is. As a business you’ve got to take the rough with the smooth and behaving like a child when something goes wrong, be it your fault or not would put me off from every buying from there.

Months ago, probably years ago actually. She had some beef with another girl? Apparently it’s to do with a WhatsApp group. Really kicked off. It was great entertainment, as these girls clearly had some deep rooted issues going on...

I don't believe they actually did split up, well maybe briefly but I would say he is still around. If he isn't she did a bloody good job of holding herself and her children together and living a normal life whilst it was all going on. She went on about having to work harder to provide for them then leased a car - I know not the most expensive thing in the world but surely she would have other priorities! If they did split I think there is a man in the picture

Months ago, probably years ago actually. She had some beef with another girl? Apparently it’s to do with a WhatsApp group. Really kicked off. It was great entertainment, as these girls clearly had some deep rooted issues going on...
That really doesn’t surprise me, wish I’d been around to watch it all unfold! Over a WhatsApp group though!? Who was it, do you remember?

I don't believe they actually did split up, well maybe briefly but I would say he is still around. If he isn't she did a bloody good job of holding herself and her children together and living a normal life whilst it was all going on. She went on about having to work harder to provide for them then leased a car - I know not the most expensive thing in the world but surely she would have other priorities! If they did split I think there is a man in the picture
She definitely put up a post or a story saying that they had split up but wasn’t going to talk about it, I don’t know if they’re now back together.

Anyone else think she got a new man quick moved him in and now buying a house with him and her two kids? it makes me uncomfortable watching it all and she acts like he’s their dad now and after 2 months. also strikes me as a big mean girl

Reactions: 2
I can’t previous thread did she have a different name?

I had a run in with her over DM! She was so rude about a simple question.

She’s deffo got serious mental issues as she just flys off the handle about nothing it’s embarrassing, her friends need to tell her to put her phone down and switch off. Maybe concentrate on being a Mum!

Her weaves are nice but over priced for the basic skill and materials used. Would love to read the previous thread, I had to block her on Instagram she just kept messaging.

Very weird girl! She reminds me of pop eye

She’s deffo got serious mental issues as she just flys off the handle about nothing it’s embarrassing, her friends need to tell her to put her phone down and switch off. Maybe concentrate on being a Mum!

Her weaves are nice but over priced for the basic skill and materials used. Would love to read the previous thread, I had to block her on Instagram she just kept messaging.

I’ve seen her flip out before over people asking her simple questions about weaving, and she’s jumped on them having a go saying it’s how she makes her living and she’s not here to tutor people on something that she makes money out of, like they’re trying to draw her weaving secrets out of her. She’s massively into her own hype and is very self absorbed. I love her weaves, but agree they’re overpriced

Print screen the messages!!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen her flip out before over people asking her simple questions about weaving, and she’s jumped on them having a go saying it’s how she makes her living and she’s not here to tutor people on something that she makes money out of, like they’re trying to draw her weaving secrets out of her. She’s massively into her own hype and is very self absorbed. I love her weaves, but agree they’re overpriced
Yes don’t ask me any questions but now buy my weave kits like she’s trying to help but she genuinely doesn’t want to help anyone. I know a few weavers who started before her but she has the biggest ego like she invented it but has always just used simple basic designs that she can’t argue are hers when every basic weaving book or lesson starts you off with what she does. I do agree she has issues, always thought she comes across aggressive and false like she’s a mean girl in real life. A few girls with online businesses that I know who live near her don’t speak to her now after getting to know her which says a lot about her. Also find she brags one minute like look I’ve bought £900 worth of new furniture and a house Reno in the same month but then cries like she’s a poor single mum needing help when she wants her sales to do well

sorry could go on forever I can spot a nasty fake person a mile off and she irkkks me

I wish I had screen shot the messages in hindsight and wrote a complaint to Etsy as they have decent company morals and I think would take her psychotic and aggressive behaviour seriously. I just blocked and deleted the vile slurs.

Then to make it more crazy she then watched my boyfriend and all my friend stories with open profiles so must have gone through my followers or pictures. It really creeped me out someone could be that obsessive.

You are so right, she’s fake and nasty and people can see it as her followers hardly go up, been the same for years now and I think she’s bought most of them!

My advice to anyone reading this, do not DM her unless giving her your money!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think she has a lot of hate followers who watch but all find her unbearable really as I know a lot who say the same about her. She tried to portray she’s kind and reshares anything people post who praise her but they’ll soon learn too.
Her ego is crazy and people who try say she’s original is crazy, she started out by copying others and now she still does. She runs with certain elements of others work for example this new velvet ribbon bow element, look at scoutwoven and how she used velvet bows earlier on and the hand spun yarn style is now going in the style of many many other peoples work. Her rainbow style weaves where a complete copy of novamercury. She may get some thinking she’s original who haven’t seen many other weave work but in the craft community, her anger at copy cats and ego is cringeworthy as it’s not unnoticed that she takes others work too. (sorry I sell via Instagram too for my jewellery so speak to a lot in the craft section)

I've followed her for a while but did anyone see the chaos when she called out a student who had started weaving? Said she had copied her logo and tried to take her customers by going through her followers list. Christ it was mental and the poor girl got so much hate as some of MWL followers started messaging the girl and laying into her.