Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipqween4lyfe

Are lola deluca and Tomas arpino a couple? Seemed very close on her birthday and took her to London a few weeks before aswell
yes they are i follow lola’s sister on insta and she posted a vid when they had the party for her bday and they’re kissing on it

Reactions: 1

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Are lola deluca and Tomas arpino a couple? Seemed very close on her birthday and took her to London a few weeks before aswell

JRH2022

Chatty Member
well the photo i’ve seen he’s in his boxers and you can lit see his 🍆 imprint lol
---
also did anyone see rhi parsons on hs’s live the other day and he basically admitted she was a brass and she goes to dubai and gets paid for it hahahaha so off topic but she’s not got a thread
She’s one of them that’s always in Ibiza all summer too. I always think how can they afford it as anyone who’s been to Ibiza knows how crazy expensive it is ???

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Wonder if her and Sam have split she done a tiktok saying she’d been down recently and seemed really sad! Hope everything’s okay she seems like a nice genuine girl ☹

JRH2022

Chatty Member
i’ve got abso nothign against anyone that does only fans if i had the confidence to do it i would defo do it but idk how her relationship works with sam having an only fans it icks me i’ve seen his only fans and some of the things he posts on their are not something i would want my boyfriend showing to other people it icks me
What does he post ?? Assuming most of his subscribers are males too can’t really see a female paying for OF

JRH2022

Chatty Member
no how weird is this wtf, celebrating his birthday with a sign that says “juicy” and the same lad that licks his 🍑 on only fans is stood with them, maddie luv what are u doing
Omg that’s shocking!! What is he thinking I’d be fuming if I was Maddie

gossipqween4lyfe

Wonder if her and Sam have split she done a tiktok saying she’d been down recently and seemed really sad! Hope everything’s okay she seems like a nice genuine girl ☹
they got back together and split up again recently seems he’s been following and seeing other girls

JRH2022

Chatty Member
I wonder what type of content she has on her OF, surely it can’t just be bikini pics because everyone can get that for free from her insta / tiktok?