Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Has she come and read here or something? 😂 suddenly making it so obvious she’s with a guy (which is most likely him 😅) shoes on the bed big ick tho🥴
---

Update it is him; watched his story and same jumper lol
How odd to delete all the pictures though
---
Not gonna lie though I’d love to live her life just going on holiday every other week 🤣

Reactions: 1

gossipqween4lyfe

coming back on here to just point out that maddie has started becoming more natural abit now like she’s got rid of the big lashes had her lips dissolved!! shocked, i think she suits it and as so many young girls follow her it’s the right thing to do👏🏼 we’ll see how long it lasts tho

I had no clue about juicy James and now I’m mortified 💀 I thought his onlyfans content would just be underwear photos to scam creepy guys. Please tell me u all saw his Twitter though 👀👀

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Sam has gone with Maddie for her lips dissolved and looks like he’s getting filler 🤣🤣 on klnik insta page

• Haha

babywar59

There are a couple of leaked photos and they are honestly more covered than her insta pics🤣 a few lingerie shots and one of those “sexy” school girl outfits - if you can even call it that; I find it creepy. Not sure if there’s more explicit when you sign up - she’s got some stuff on her Amazon wishlist which I’m guessing will be to create content with (below) but I don’t see her doing the full shebang. Unless it’s requested I guess , who knows 😅
Don’t know if these are for her or for him🤣

Attachments

• Haha

maisie101x

Sam and Maddie are so odd the way they interact, they’re in Ibiza together now and they don’t even look interested in eachother maybe she’s been put off by juicy james 🤣
LOL I’d definitely be put off if I’d gone to Thailand with my man and he was taking pics and videos the way he was😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha

JRH2022

Chatty Member
So her boyfriend aka juicy james is still out in Thailand making content with other men, while she’s now in dubai with a friend. The amount of holidays this girl goes on she’s got to be up to some dodgy business aswell 🥴 I really wonder why those two are even a thing, like what’s the actual point?
I was just thinking how is she paying for the flights aswell it’s not like she’s just flying back and forth to Ibiza every other week thailand and dubai are expensive flights. And she can’t be making much on OF because she’s fairly new and I don’t see why you’d pay when her whole insta is basically similar for free 😬

gossipqween4lyfe

She’s one of them that’s always in Ibiza all summer too. I always think how can they afford it as anyone who’s been to Ibiza knows how crazy expensive it is ???
they’re either on only fans making money off instagram or doing sx work … which tbf good on them hahahaha they’re living life

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Sam and Maddie are so odd the way they interact, they’re in Ibiza together now and they don’t even look interested in eachother maybe she’s been put off by juicy james 🤣

gossipqween4lyfe

What does he post ?? Assuming most of his subscribers are males too can’t really see a female paying for OF
well the photo i’ve seen he’s in his boxers and you can lit see his 🍆 imprint lol
---
also did anyone see rhi parsons on hs’s live the other day and he basically admitted she was a brass and she goes to dubai and gets paid for it hahahaha so off topic but she’s not got a thread

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Maddie looks so pretty on her recent IG post I would love to have her hair colour!

maisie101x

I wonder what type of content she has on her OF, surely it can’t just be bikini pics because everyone can get that for free from her insta / tiktok?
There are a couple of leaked photos and they are honestly more covered than her insta pics🤣 a few lingerie shots and one of those “sexy” school girl outfits - if you can even call it that; I find it creepy. Not sure if there’s more explicit when you sign up - she’s got some stuff on her Amazon wishlist which I’m guessing will be to create content with (below) but I don’t see her doing the full shebang. Unless it’s requested I guess , who knows 😅

Attachments

maisie101x

Has she come and read here or something? 😂 suddenly making it so obvious she’s with a guy (which is most likely him 😅) shoes on the bed big ick tho🥴
---
Update it is him; watched his story and same jumper lol

Attachments

• Haha