Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Did you see when they sang happy birthday to him tonight they said happy birthday dear juicy 😭🤣 absolutely dead at that

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Golden girl

I’m so in shock about juicy James 😂maybe it’s one of those relationships like Stephen bears or Sean Pratt’s. The women just let them get on with their gay for pay stuff turn a blind eye to it. But I could neverrrrrrr

Reactions: 5

maisie101x

Guys what the fuck??? Did anyone know about Sam going by Juicy James …? just read about this, searched it up and crikey🫣 see for yourselves🏳️‍🌈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3

JRH2022

Chatty Member
yes they are i follow lola’s sister on insta and she posted a vid when they had the party for her bday and they’re kissing on it
Notice lola had a story on the other day about having her composite bonding removed as it kept chipping can’t be much of a good advert for the company she got it done at she’s only had it a few months and no doubt she had it done at a reduced price / free for promo😬😬

Reactions: 2

gossipqween4lyfe

from what i have seen he is 10000% 💅🏼
---
one of my guy friends who is gay ive just found out subscribes to his only fans .. and there’s a video of him literally being 👅 on his 🍑 apparently. mortified.

• Wow

maisie101x

Finally a thread ! Hope it’s a good one 😁
Need to get my thoughts out; that bloody video of her trying on different underwear was such an ick. Every frame 😗👙 ; does she have nothing else to offer? (That’s a rhetorical question - I know she doesn’t)
Does anyone know if her and Sam are still together?
they still follow eachother; not sure though !

gossipqween4lyfe

i’ve got abso nothign against anyone that does only fans if i had the confidence to do it i would defo do it but idk how her relationship works with sam having an only fans it icks me i’ve seen his only fans and some of the things he posts on their are not something i would want my boyfriend showing to other people it icks me

gossipqween4lyfe

he’s 100% 💅🏼 no doubt about it i’ve seen his content on only fans, there’s also some content of him and a girl on there so could be lil grimz 👀

• Wow

maisie101x

So her boyfriend aka juicy james is still out in Thailand making content with other men, while she’s now in dubai with a friend. The amount of holidays this girl goes on she’s got to be up to some dodgy business aswell 🥴 I really wonder why those two are even a thing, like what’s the actual point?