Maddie Grimaldi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a thread ! Hope it’s a good one 😁
Need to get my thoughts out; that bloody video of her trying on different underwear was such an ick. Every frame 😗👙 ; does she have nothing else to offer? (That’s a rhetorical question - I know she doesn’t)
Does anyone know if her and Sam are still together?
they still follow eachother; not sure though !

Reactions: 2
Has she come and read here or something? 😂 suddenly making it so obvious she’s with a guy (which is most likely him 😅) shoes on the bed big ick tho🥴
---
Has she come and read here or something? 😂 suddenly making it so obvious she’s with a guy (which is most likely him 😅) shoes on the bed big ick tho🥴
Update it is him; watched his story and same jumper lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
---

Update it is him; watched his story and same jumper lol
How odd to delete all the pictures though
---
Not gonna lie though I’d love to live her life just going on holiday every other week 🤣

i’ve got abso nothign against anyone that does only fans if i had the confidence to do it i would defo do it but idk how her relationship works with sam having an only fans it icks me i’ve seen his only fans and some of the things he posts on their are not something i would want my boyfriend showing to other people it icks me

i’ve got abso nothign against anyone that does only fans if i had the confidence to do it i would defo do it but idk how her relationship works with sam having an only fans it icks me i’ve seen his only fans and some of the things he posts on their are not something i would want my boyfriend showing to other people it icks me
What does he post ?? Assuming most of his subscribers are males too can’t really see a female paying for OF

What does he post ?? Assuming most of his subscribers are males too can’t really see a female paying for OF
well the photo i’ve seen he’s in his boxers and you can lit see his 🍆 imprint lol
---
also did anyone see rhi parsons on hs’s live the other day and he basically admitted she was a brass and she goes to dubai and gets paid for it hahahaha so off topic but she’s not got a thread

well the photo i’ve seen he’s in his boxers and you can lit see his 🍆 imprint lol
---
also did anyone see rhi parsons on hs’s live the other day and he basically admitted she was a brass and she goes to dubai and gets paid for it hahahaha so off topic but she’s not got a thread
She’s one of them that’s always in Ibiza all summer too. I always think how can they afford it as anyone who’s been to Ibiza knows how crazy expensive it is ???

She’s one of them that’s always in Ibiza all summer too. I always think how can they afford it as anyone who’s been to Ibiza knows how crazy expensive it is ???
they’re either on only fans making money off instagram or doing sx work … which tbf good on them hahahaha they’re living life

Are lola deluca and Tomas arpino a couple? Seemed very close on her birthday and took her to London a few weeks before aswell

Are lola deluca and Tomas arpino a couple? Seemed very close on her birthday and took her to London a few weeks before aswell
yes they are i follow lola’s sister on insta and she posted a vid when they had the party for her bday and they’re kissing on it

yes they are i follow lola’s sister on insta and she posted a vid when they had the party for her bday and they’re kissing on it
Notice lola had a story on the other day about having her composite bonding removed as it kept chipping can’t be much of a good advert for the company she got it done at she’s only had it a few months and no doubt she had it done at a reduced price / free for promo😬😬

Guys what the duck??? Did anyone know about Sam going by Juicy James …? just read about this, searched it up and crikey🫣 see for yourselves🏳️‍🌈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3