Maddie Grimaldi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from what i have seen he is 10000% 💅🏼
---
one of my guy friends who is gay ive just found out subscribes to his only fans .. and there’s a video of him literally being 👅 on his 🍑 apparently. mortified.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So her boyfriend aka juicy james is still out in Thailand making content with other men, while she’s now in dubai with a friend. The amount of holidays this girl goes on she’s got to be up to some dodgy business aswell 🥴 I really wonder why those two are even a thing, like what’s the actual point?

So her boyfriend aka juicy james is still out in Thailand making content with other men, while she’s now in dubai with a friend. The amount of holidays this girl goes on she’s got to be up to some dodgy business aswell 🥴 I really wonder why those two are even a thing, like what’s the actual point?
I was just thinking how is she paying for the flights aswell it’s not like she’s just flying back and forth to Ibiza every other week thailand and dubai are expensive flights. And she can’t be making much on OF because she’s fairly new and I don’t see why you’d pay when her whole insta is basically similar for free 😬

Reactions: 1
Sam and Maddie are so odd the way they interact, they’re in Ibiza together now and they don’t even look interested in eachother maybe she’s been put off by juicy james 🤣

Sam and Maddie are so odd the way they interact, they’re in Ibiza together now and they don’t even look interested in eachother maybe she’s been put off by juicy james 🤣
LOL I’d definitely be put off if I’d gone to Thailand with my man and he was taking pics and videos the way he was😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
he’s 100% 💅🏼 no doubt about it i’ve seen his content on only fans, there’s also some content of him and a girl on there so could be lil grimz 👀

• Wow
I wonder what type of content she has on her OF, surely it can’t just be bikini pics because everyone can get that for free from her insta / tiktok?

I wonder what type of content she has on her OF, surely it can’t just be bikini pics because everyone can get that for free from her insta / tiktok?
There are a couple of leaked photos and they are honestly more covered than her insta pics🤣 a few lingerie shots and one of those “sexy” school girl outfits - if you can even call it that; I find it creepy. Not sure if there’s more explicit when you sign up - she’s got some stuff on her Amazon wishlist which I’m guessing will be to create content with (below) but I don’t see her doing the full shebang. Unless it’s requested I guess , who knows 😅

Attachments

Sam has gone with Maddie for her lips dissolved and looks like he’s getting filler 🤣🤣 on klnik insta page

• Haha
There are a couple of leaked photos and they are honestly more covered than her insta pics🤣 a few lingerie shots and one of those “sexy” school girl outfits - if you can even call it that; I find it creepy. Not sure if there’s more explicit when you sign up - she’s got some stuff on her Amazon wishlist which I’m guessing will be to create content with (below) but I don’t see her doing the full shebang. Unless it’s requested I guess , who knows 😅
Don’t know if these are for her or for him🤣

Attachments

• Haha
coming back on here to just point out that maddie has started becoming more natural abit now like she’s got rid of the big lashes had her lips dissolved!! shocked, i think she suits it and as so many young girls follow her it’s the right thing to do👏🏼 we’ll see how long it lasts tho