Maddie Grimaldi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no how weird is this wtf, celebrating his birthday with a sign that says “juicy” and the same lad that licks his 🍑 on only fans is stood with them, maddie luv what are u doing
Omg that’s shocking!! What is he thinking I’d be fuming if I was Maddie

I’m so in shock about juicy James 😂maybe it’s one of those relationships like Stephen bears or Sean Pratt’s. The women just let them get on with their gay for pay stuff turn a blind eye to it. But I could neverrrrrrr

Reactions: 5
Did you see when they sang happy birthday to him tonight they said happy birthday dear juicy 😭🤣 absolutely dead at that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had no clue about juicy James and now I’m mortified 💀 I thought his onlyfans content would just be underwear photos to scam creepy guys. Please tell me u all saw his Twitter though 👀👀

Reactions: 1
I had no clue about juicy James and now I’m mortified 💀 I thought his onlyfans content would just be underwear photos to scam creepy guys. Please tell me u all saw his Twitter though 👀👀
His twitter scarred me .. tiktok too💀💀

Maddie looks so pretty on her recent IG post I would love to have her hair colour!

Wonder if her and Sam have split she done a tiktok saying she’d been down recently and seemed really sad! Hope everything’s okay she seems like a nice genuine girl ☹

Wonder if her and Sam have split she done a tiktok saying she’d been down recently and seemed really sad! Hope everything’s okay she seems like a nice genuine girl ☹
they got back together and split up again recently seems he’s been following and seeing other girls