Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Do they do any kind of feta and yogurt dip? Waitrose does a good one. Sainsburys used to do a great one years ago.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I tried them coronation chicken flatties yesterday. Very nice. Also, I was glad the sauce wasn't sickly sweet like a lot of sauces that come with chicken dishes. Coronation sauce can be too sweet but that one was nice. How did you guys cook yours? I grilled mine. I think you can fry them too, right?

megsmagoo

VIP Member
We had this at the weekend and it was really good, amazing deal

Inspired by this thread, I had a small Ocado order today of M&S treats and I forgot to order the bloody almond biscuits! They are the best and I can’t believe I forgot them. I did get a pack of chocolate viennese fingers though. Also ordered their bao buns because I absolutely love them and I wish other supermarkets had them. I would eat pretty much anything in a bao bun.
How do you find M&S via Ocado? I would usually go to the shop but love online for the convenience

megsmagoo

VIP Member
It is bad I am most excited about the salad Hahaha

I am not a salad lover but I like every ingredient in this bag.

I really wanted to get the Mexican layered dip but I thought £4 was excessive for a dip...especially when I don't like guac
The duck burgers are 👌 especially with the bao buns

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
I popped in earlier to see if I could get my husband a Father’s Day Colin but they didn’t have any. Couldn’t even see empty shelf space, mines quite a small food hall so maybe they were only in bigger stores? Or they sold out days ago?

Also no chocolate chunk shortbread in the bakery, heartbroken 😭 left the shop empty handed.

They had loads of those cake jars but I wasn’t going to pay £4 for one.

Delilah13

I got the trillionaire shortcake one in the fridges, was next to the colin the caterpillar ones and another one (can’t remember, raspberry something?). I ate some of it when I got home but it was no longer cold and I thought it would be nicer out the fridge so I put it back in.
Oh that's so weird! I kept mine in the fridge aswell because I like cold choccy cake. But I've never seen it in a fridge in store!

Delilah13

Popped in about 3.20pm today just because I was in town and yellow stickers everywhere! My M&S closes at 6 and I don't find much at 6 so maybe it's better to get in early for other stores too.

Lurker121

Chatty Member
They used to do a really good Mac & Cheese with beef, but I haven’t seen it in any of the stores round here for ages. Anyone else spotted it? It was so good.

TheOC

I discovered their gluten free tiger rolls the other day...tastes like the real deal so I’ll be straight back there for more.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Went in for a few bits for a bbq almost picked up the burger slaw…. 223 calories for 1/3 of a pot! desperately trying to lose weight so i put it back, and now I regret shopping when I wasn’t hungry
I did exactly the same thing yesterday! It would have been lovely with our BBQ today but I resisted 😩