Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Has anyone had the Turkey & Xmas Slaw sandwich or the Naughty & Spice Brioche? These are the ones I have my eye on along with the Sausage Roll. I want them to be as good as I imagine them to be !

Reactions: 1

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
On a different subject, I’m sure I saw a post saying aubergine tempura was a side in the current chicken dinner deal. I haven’t seen them at all in three different stores. I love the sound of them! Can anyone confirm!?
yeah I seen them in my store before!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My husband goes mad for the Cornish cruncher cheese, I buy it if I need to get in his good books 😆

I went in today and couldn't find the fangs anywhere! I did get some decent Sparks offers though, £2 off the £15 family chicken deal which has 2 mains and 4 sides so good value plus 15% off the bakery and I'd bought rolls and a colin cake. I need to check my receipt to see how it stacks up but I saved about £5 off my bill.
what did you get from the chicken deal? Im planning on going to use my £2 off offer tomorrow to get the chicken deal as well!

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve just nipped into M&S as I had to return something to next & it’s right nearby - rude not to really. And NOT ONE SIMGLE BLOODY YELLOW STICKER to be seen & there was loads of Halloween stuff & Pumpkins on the shelves still.

Warrington Gemini if anyone is hoping for a bargain tomorrow !!
I’m literally going to ikea tomorrow so I’ll hopefully get some bargains!!

HoGi

VIP Member
So my m&s strike didn't last long, still no sparks offers but I got 3 bottles of this (my children love bbq sauce) I hope it's nice?
The shelves were stacked with it. New packaging or getting rid?View attachment 1667305View attachment 1667306
They have had a lot if items on red sticker to make room for Christmas lines.

My local normal has a whole end aisle of chocolate bars but currently only has 2 to chose from! Milk or dark. They were all red stickered a few weeks ago so I stocked up and got some bargains.

When I went to the much larger store in the next town they still had all the varieties at full price.

Rothsey

VIP Member
shall we play a game. if you could add an unlimited free offer to your to sparks card and it can be anything from the food hall, and you could add it over and over to get it free, what would you pick?

mine would either be the big daddy bar or the honey, mustard & onion pretzel bites 🥰
Bakewell tarts! I have to stay away from the bakery. 🥰

Notworthy

VIP Member
The S'mores pizza was nice but I wouldn't buy it again. Having the chicken poppers and Cheese balls for dinner tonight. Side of warm raspberry jam for the chicken poppers.

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
i think they do honeycomb in a bag in the sweets department
i wasnt a fan of the one above it was so sticky and i felt it was extra bad for teeth
i loved the peanut clusters thought
ive had no food offers for like 3 weeks now im desperate!

Meg78

VIP Member
Went to the food hall the next town over today and still no chocolate bar advent calendars. I can’t even find empty shelf space, I’m not convinced they exist 😅

But I did find the chocolate topple towers! So got one for me and one for my childminder as normally get her a few M&S bits for Christmas.

These lattice topped mince pies, the store had loads on yellow sticker for 40p so guess they’re all best before today. If I had the freezer space I would have stocked up.

Also found the chocolate & cinnamon tortillas. The staff member who helped me with the self checkout was intrigued 😂
I couldn’t find any in ANY of the stores in my county, had to drive an hour south to find them, they do exist but for some reason aren’t in every store, so frustrating!

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Praise be to the M&S ticketer who knows how to play the system and get those discounts right down! Weirdly though the monster cakes had gone UP in price to £16?? We were happily going to rehome one but at the till everyone was handing them back!

View attachment 1695825View attachment 1695826
Your reductions were much more genrous than in my store although there wasn't very much left only the puddings. No fangs! I bought a monster birthday cake for £4 though!

rivermonster

VIP Member
Someone gets their shopping for free, every week in this store. Scan your sparks, and it could be you!
I know that but thought it was just on food nothing else. It will be me when I just pop in for bread so don't use it for small purchases.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Well I was going to go tonight but I think I may have to go at lunchtime… good job I got paid yesterday!