M&S Food #18 Not just disappointed but this is M&S disappointed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Hastaggifted / @EnoughAlready - click here

Previous thread

Fairly unamimously decided that the advent calendar was crap as expected. Not even Gary Barlow could be bothered to turn up in it this year!

A few people got good freebies but they were few and far between. Booo!

What IS good though is
Christmas Festive Sourdough Baguette
+
Expensive Cornish Sea Salt Butter
+
Extremely Cheesy Combo Crisps

On to opening up those tins of Merry Munch, and then the Christmas Party Food season!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Previous thread

Fairly unamimously decided that the advent calendar was crap as expected. Not even Gary Barlow could be bothered to turn up in it this year!

What IS good though is
+
+

On to opening up those tins of Merry Munch, and then the Christmas Party Food season!?
Tbf I don’t think the advent calendar was necessarily crap, it was just their normal offers dressed up as an advent calendar. I think the offers should have lasted a lot longer though. And I think you should have been able to pick your free gift. I got Christmas cake slices and don’t like them so never bothered going into store and would have gone in if I had something like the Percy train or chocolates. I did use my beauty discount to buy the Percy Pig nail pamper set though so it wasn’t a complete waste. Really interested to see if it smells like Percy Pigs and not nail polish, also really disappointed that the glitter one looked a bit tit in pictures, it looked like there was barely any glitter so decided against buying that set as well. Probably should have watch the inside M& as they did show it there and maybe would have got a truer picture of it.

Reactions: 10
Thanks for the new thread and very true thread title(y). As I was passing an M&S today I popped in for my free mince pies. I wasn't going to but then I thought you know what you've wasted at least two minutes of my morning for the last twelve days opening your crappy advent calender so yeah I'm coming to get those £2.50 mince pies thank you very much!😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Previous thread

What IS good though is
+
+

If you like the butter Lidl do a one with sea salt and it’s on offer at the minute 👍

Reactions: 4
Watching Christmas M & S - wonder if they will mention how they decide about the Sparks Advent Cal. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It took them four months to develop the Brie and bacon roll?!

Also there’s an advent calendar on the nectar app which I only found today so missed 13 days of! It goes on until the 24th and no freebies, just nectar points up for grabs I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve had the free bottle of light up liqueur pop up on my card today… I don’t drink! I’m sure I can find someone to gift it too though if they have any in my local store

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same! I still haven’t got through the snow globe one from advent last year but at least these actually sound like they’ll taste decent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I suspect these are some of the prizes for the 12 days. I have absolutely nothing as usual 😆

Reactions: 5
Same! I still haven’t got through the snow globe one from advent last year but at least these actually sound like they’ll taste decent 😂
My mum tried the Rum one and said she wished it was sweeter. We also think she has issues though 😛

Reactions: 1
I've also won a bottle of light up gin in the draw. I still haven't opened last year's 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.