M&S Food #15 Fangs for nothing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had both Halloween and Christmas items in store today. Some very pretty Christmas time of biscuits and not chocolate amongst other things, and tins of the Merry Munch

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I nipped into store just now to pick up a few bits for over the weekend, there were LOADS of spaces where they’ve had red ticket items, mainly rice cakes, biscuits, tea & stuff like that but not one bloody item was left :ROFLMAO: Shelves completely ransacked. There were tins of shortbread reduced to 70p so someone got a bargain. Also, didn’t spot any seasonal items yet but assume that’s what they are making way for.

Reactions: 2
Also just been to mine. Got a few bargains, this was the best though. Normally 5.00 (and I have paid that for it before), reduced to 50p each. Also 3 for 2, so I’ve got three jars for a quid.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I nipped into store just now to pick up a few bits for over the weekend, there were LOADS of spaces where they’ve had red ticket items, mainly rice cakes, biscuits, tea & stuff like that but not one bloody item was left :ROFLMAO: Shelves completely ransacked. There were tins of shortbread reduced to 70p so someone got a bargain. Also, didn’t spot any seasonal items yet but assume that’s what they are making way for.
I went in this morning for my normal few bits, and some woman ransacked a biscuit shelf right in front of me, when I asked if I could have a pack of the tea cakes she’d taken, she said no! She’d taken all the ones off the shelf and all the cheap biscuits too. Her basket was overflowing with all the massively reduced bits. I hope they go out of date before she eats them!! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I went in this morning for my normal few bits, and some woman ransacked a biscuit shelf right in front of me, when I asked if I could have a pack of the tea cakes she’d taken, she said no! She’d taken all the ones off the shelf and all the cheap biscuits too. Her basket was overflowing with all the massively reduced bits. I hope they go out of date before she eats them!! 😂
I bet she was one of the selfish arseholes who’s still got loo rolls & pasta left from 2020!! Some people eh :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Someone posted a huge reduced M&S haul in one of those Extreme Deals FB groups this morning. I bet it was her!!

Someone posted a huge reduced M&S haul in one of those Extreme Deals FB groups this morning. I bet it was her!!
I bet it was! I was so cross, my son is autistic and loves the teacakes so I was more annoyed than I would be normally!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I went to M&S at lunchtime (love me a Wensleydale and carrot chutney sarnie) and they didn’t have fangs, although there was a space and a label for them, they’ll be £2 a bag. They did have some Halloween stuff and the other savoury thing seemed to be barbecue Frankenstein’s monster head-shaped puffs. I didn’t buy any because I want fangs!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I went in this morning and they last inchat to said Xmas stuff starting this weekend. Lots of yellow stickers but no red label bargains. Can’t wait for the fangs to appear .

Reactions: 1
Went to my local at 5pm.. tonnes of red label stuff sooo cheap but all empty shelves.. had been stripped bare. Gutted.

i only knew about this coz I saw a lady on tiktok this morning showing everything she got. She had loads. I suppose people are bulk buying which means nothing to be had for the majority of us
---
Wow that’s actually vile. Sorry, I hate greedy bastards like that. What would it hurt her to give you one packet. Unbelievable

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I went to M&S at lunchtime (love me a Wensleydale and carrot chutney sarnie) and they didn’t have fangs, although there was a space and a label for them, they’ll be £2 a bag. They did have some Halloween stuff and the other savoury thing seemed to be barbecue Frankenstein’s monster head-shaped puffs. I didn’t buy any because I want fangs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do think the compulsion to clear the shelves of bargains is a mental Illness sometimes. The hoarding mentality. I suffered from it a bit during the first lockdown. I’ve got over it now. I remember seeing a woman, very well dressed in designer gear, trawling slowly around a large Waitrose with a large trolley stuffed to the top with yellow stickered items. She stalked the person reducing things and took everything. For all I know she was giving it all to the poor or the food bank but somehow I doubt it. Her body language suggested that it was a compulsion and she was very protective over everything reduced

Reactions: 9
Popped in this morning and came home with the coconut AND peanut ice cream bars and the chocolate covered custard creams AND chocolate covered bourbons. The whole way round I was thinking, tattle will be so proud 😂

Only problem is I was meant to be starting a diet on Monday…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Popped in this morning and came home with the coconut AND peanut ice cream bars and the chocolate covered custard creams AND chocolate covered bourbons. The whole way round I was thinking, tattle will be so proud 😂

Only problem is I was meant to be starting a diet on Monday…
Then you know what you have to do this weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I went in this morning. Still no Limelon, but they had the orange candy ones. Nearly picked up a pack of the pre-cut Limelon, but prepared fruit makes me boke and it was £3.65! :oops: Not many red labels in my store, no fangs either.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.