Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whinging again on the gram this morning, about B&Q this time! I’m sure I’d be annoyed too if I were in her shoes but my god she loves to moan doesn’t she.

Reactions: 3
On a day where the country is being battered by storms and we are being told not to make unnecessary journeys, Lyns has taken her daughter out clothes shopping.

Reactions: 4
She’s way too serious and the way she speaks about her daughters ways is shocking. how old is she??

Nobbers

Reactions: 1
Has a thread been made yet???

On a day where the country is being battered by storms and we are being told not to make unnecessary journeys, Lyns has taken her daughter out clothes shopping.
I had to unfollow her mainly because of all the fashion swipe ups and boomerangs of them all shopping.. they have probably been clothes shopping more times in the past 2 months than I will get to all year !!

Reactions: 8
I used to really like Lynsey but she's become totally intolerable lately. Does nothing but moan or flog shite and seems jealous of anyone and everyone? Such a change in character. Don't know how her family deal with her, she'd annoy the fuck out of me

Reactions: 7
Can whoever shit in Lyndseys wellness tea this morning please own up to it? She claims her page isn’t for negativity but she does like to give the people who send her negative DMs a lot of airtime and is always moaning about something

Reactions: 5
She is such a hypocrite, she moans on her stories constantly ‘the kids have left crumbs’ ‘kids laying in bed so clean sheets Sunday is behind schedule’ ‘the state of this train’ blah blah blah. Funny she never moans when she’s constantly gifted shit. The clothes rail.! Geeze shit happens yes it’s inconvenient but there are people homeless on the streets, people unwell etc and she bleats about her clothes rail being missing. Should’ve gone with sharps/hammonds Lynsey, but you wouldn’t do that would you as it was to expensive and not gifted.!
Don’t bleat about negativity when your one of the most negative instagrammers around unless things are at ‘your standard’

Reactions: 6
It was me ‘patronising cow’ was not how I put it but if the shoe fits!
I called her out on speaking down to her kids, filming it and uploading it. I think it’s appalling, I completely get that we all have bad days, all run out of patience etc but it’s just not acceptable to talk to your kids and husband like shit and then film it and upload it for thousands to see. Why on earth would you do that?

Reactions: 14
Why do these instagrammers think that people are being negative and trolls because they don’t agree with everything they do ... just because someone says they are out of order saying something or doing something doesn’t mean they are trolls or negative ... when u put yourself in the public eye you can’t expect everybody to agree with everything you do or say

Well done. The way she treats her family (one of her daughters in particular) is absolutely horrible, and if she's like that in public think what she must be like behind closed doors.

Can whoever shit in Lyndseys wellness tea this morning please own up to it? She claims her page isn’t for negativity but she does like to give the people who send her negative DMs a lot of airtime and is always moaning about something
they probably said they didn't like the colour pink or something equally inoffensive. If it's not something kissing her robotic arse she throws a toddler tantrum.

Well well well,
Dont we often point out how Ol Lyndsey does her bed sheets at silly o clock every Sunday . .
Yet here we are yesterday seeing a post claiming she'd "forgotten" to put the clean set back on??
Really?
Instareality?
Dont think so Lyndsey. .
Trying to come across all "normal"
Zzzzzzz

Does she change her outfits throughout the day aswell?
I thought when she was changing her sheets and then putting furniture together, then doing something else, she had different clothes on.

Does she change her outfits throughout the day aswell?
I thought when she was changing her sheets and then putting furniture together, then doing something else, she had different clothes on.
She seems to have a dog walking outfit, one for the cross trainer and another for everything else. Then probably another change if they're off out for the night (then there's all the pre-recorded vids to).

“Washing machine draw-er”
Is she one of these who spells drawer ‘draw’, has been corrected, and now thinks it is pronounced how it is spelled?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.