Lynsey Queen of Clean #17 Skin and beef tough as levver, posing on the dog wowk whatever the wevver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Mum3boys with the winning thread title again, Well done.

Taken from previous threads ....

Still a rude cow.
Still boring.
Still recycling her ads.
Still doesn’t have OCD.
Still isn't eco even if she pertains to be.
Still pouts like a trout.
Still can't spell or pronounce words correctly.
Still following with the hashtags.
Still flogging tat via endless swipe-ups.
Still desperate for content.
Still serving zero-calorie, zero-taste slop morning, noon and night.
Still out shopping every day.
Still buying new clothes almost daily.
Still dresses like an old maid.
Still shaming train companies, hotel and retail workers relating to their cleaning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd spit in her coffee the next time she goes into M&S.

Notice she hasn't tagged them.

So rude.

376295072_18386314603051176_1096668226762329330_n(1).jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Thanks for serving up the levver beef right on time to bring on the new fred Lyns 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crying at the thread title 😂😂😂😂 if I’m honest wiv you I’ll be celebrating with some cheap white wine in my Asda pink glass x

Reactions: 6
Piles of summer clothes off to a charity shop🙄anyone with half brain wouldn’t be taking it at the end of summer. They need season appropriate clothing jumpers, coats and boots
---
Piles of summer clothes off to a charity shop🙄anyone with half brain wouldn’t be taking it at the end of summer. They need season appropriate clothing jumpers, coats and boots

Attachments

Reactions: 1
All this decluttering, if she didn't buy so much she wouldn't have packed wardrobes that with clothes they no longer wear, she is so wasteful with everything 😠
---

Reactions: 12
All the flies in the UK must be at her house pooing on her door.

I have had a few of the bastards in the house so far and that is it and defo no poo.

Reactions: 4
All this decluttering, if she didn't buy so much she wouldn't have packed wardrobes that with clothes they no longer wear, she is so wasteful with everything 😠
---
Also if she didn’t accept so much gifted tit as well there wouldn’t be a need to declutter an enormous pile of clothing every few months. Wasteful, so bad for the environment & doesn’t set the eco green example she tries to peddle.

The way she’s banging on about how SHE paid for an appt and going private for the removal. Why make such a big deal about how she’s PAYING for it all, it’s a good message for everyone to go get checked, nobody cares that she’s PAYING for it all.

Reactions: 8
I actually can’t believe she has found that mole yet bogged off on holiday and baked herself in the sun just that bit more , honestly she is so fick

Reactions: 18
When she was going on about her health scare I wondered if she had found a mole, not sure if it was on my mind because a friend had similar recently but I felt mean to say it I wouldn't wish that kind of scare on anyone. However good to see that the scare has made her rethink her sun safety - oh yeah that's right it hasn't...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.