Lynsey Queen of Clean #16 Lumpy nose, cringy pose, dressing like a child in frumpy gingham clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hottest day of the year is the best day to empty your freezer? I hope it doesn’t take anyone too long….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she make this tit up for the gram? Never had an ice cream?
I know she watches her calories and would rather quaff at the cheap plonk but what a sad little life she lives.
Bullshit, she posted a photo of her having a Feast ice cream a few days ago 😂

Reactions: 3
Skin and beef tough as levver , posing on the dog wowk whatever the wevver

that’s my latest rambling for the new thread suggestion

Lyns your cock nose looks positively crispy
Her cock nose looks like its been somewhere it shouldn't 🤭💩

Reactions: 4
So she's made some more vommy delights for the fam to eat 🤮🤮
Fear not everyone cos once this hot weather is over, she'll back to making her miniscule leathery beef roast dinners every flippin Sunday 😵💫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Followed by manic clean up of the levvery lunch then sitting down to watch a bland boring film .. if feeling crazy she’ll get steamy wiv her iron and aff link the hanger bag 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes promoting skin care guys . .
For those who want to look after their skin like she does 👀

Avoid.
Avoid.
Avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Always the brightest person in the gym . . 🙄

Zzzzzzz 🥱
She was also the one with the brightest bikini on holiday 🙄 no you’re not Lynsey there’s plenty of brightly dressed people around weather their in a gym on a beach or just out walking the dog.

A lot of passive aggressive responses to comments in her latest grid post about tidying appliances away when not in use 🙄🙄

We don’t all live in a manshun Lyns 🤣🤣

Next thread title - LQOC - Dolphin Potatoes for tea, clothes so bright they've blinded me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly she is so fick , frigging dolphin potatoes!! Was that your meal plan there Lyns, allowing yourself a skinny whip and a wee serve of kibble , and anything else you can find ?? 🤣

Reactions: 2
A lot of passive aggressive responses to comments in her latest grid post about tidying appliances away when not in use 🙄🙄

We don’t all live in a manshun Lyns 🤣🤣
Oh dear, she dug herself in a hole with that post with all the waffling on about it in her stories, most of which didn't make sense - if you have a bread maker out on the counter and only use once a year put it away?? donate it never mind put it away and you could organise your cupboards better to give you space says the woman with the most disorganised cupboards ever.🙄.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear, she dug herself in a hole with that post with all the waffling on about it in her stories, most of which didn't make sense - if you have a bread maker out on the counter and only use once a year put it away?? donate it never mind put it away and you could organise your cupboards better to give you space says the woman with the most disorganised cupboards ever.🙄.
"Delicious creative meals" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve decided to unfollow her. Sick of all the illiterate posts and routines, she’s as dull as dishwater.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.