Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I initially thought tonight's abomination looked like a maternity frock but she must be past childbearing age...then were onto alcohol free cocktails....all these instahuns having babies For freebies recently so aye if im honest wiff you

Reactions: 1

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Nadine baggott got banned from going on this morning for recommending a beauty product that she endorsed. Why can’t old lyns get the same treatment
---

I’ve just seen a clip of the steam off on this mornings face book page….lyns sure knows how to be embarrassing!!! Trying to talk loudly over Holly all because she’s not on camera, and saying ‘a formal dreeesssssssssaa’ then cackling in the background like some groupie!! Why is she soooo unlikable?? Even Holly and Phil hate her you can tell 😂😂
Yeah sooo much fun Lynzzzz 😴 she clearly doesn’t get out much.

What’s going on with her face here? She looks so strange. Her bottom lip in particular seems very peculiar.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

youare1

VIP Member
Never mind how to iron bedding, she needs to learn how to make a bed, did anyone notice the state of how she had the bed made after changing the sheets? The whole needed redoing and straightened, it was so messy.

I’m amazed she hasn’t (badly) promoted the “scam and dude” campaign. She always licking their arse, but she’s way behind on this now. I’ve seen people they actually work with promoting it for a couple of days now. Bet she doesn’t even know anything about it.
I saw an Insta post the other day of a lovely plus size model doing an add for Scam and Dude PR / AD right up so after all this time and begging they aren’t taking her on 😂😂😂

Opinionated

VIP Member
I wonder what crap she’s advertising on Ideal World? They’ll have anyone on there - there’s been some right weirdos over the years.

See the glitter shitter has been used this month! 😂
It says power glide on the board shes holding. That will be another affiliate link 🙄

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Didn't she have her own candle range way back . .
Why the fuck is she banging on about candle refills?

Tamij

VIP Member
I know she looks like she’s in her 50s but isn’t she only 42. I know that people can start perimenopause early but I think it’s quite uncommon in early 40s, more mid 40s onwards, I would say she’s grasping at straws here as it’s a current “trendy” bandwagon 🤢 My heart goes out to anyone truly struggling with it, none of us know how we’ll deal with it, hope you can all get support you need.
I agree with these points 100%.