Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
Here’s a thought.

Can you claim for things you haven’t actually purchased yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I guess the ring is underwhelming just like their marriage...do we actually think these two ever slept together, honestly?
They’re saving it for their honeymoon probably. 😐
Suddenly makes sense as to why they’re putting it off 😆

• Haha

Brunette_

Chatty Member
Geez Dior that’s a tad excessive to lend? Gift? an influenzer isn’t it. They aren’t mega famous actresses or supermodels

I do follow Leonnie on Insta, and from what I’ve seen so far, she is a Dior Couture brand ambassador. She spent her summer hopping on and off the European islands, shooting promotional material for the entire Dior summer collection (swimsuits and bags with the names of European holiday destinations).
Btw, she is one of a few influenzas that work with fashion houses directly. The majority do not.

People like Victoria, Lydia and Tamara either work with beauty brands, or with online luxury retailers. They get sent luxury brands, but have no relationships with those brands. Their job is to promote a multibrand retailer.
Thus, Lydia will never get Dior’s attention, no matter how many Dior (last season) items she splurges on. She is not a fashion blogger.
Neither is Victoria btw (in the eyes of the fashion brands).

fifig75

Ok. Do brands realize how shallow influencers are. Dior for example sends products and they are "the best things ever" Two weeks later nars put on an event for example, Dior completely forgotten about now Nars best thing ever 😡. Their minions after spending a fortune on Dior do they not think hold on a second she was crapping on Dior I spent my months salary on it now she "loves" Nars. This week its Laura whatever you call it 3🤣

I've often wondered why you don't see Lidl sucking up to Amelia. I would guess it's because she knows she can't be the 'top dog' in terms of class and wealth. Amelia (I know she can be annoying) has a natural grace about her and because she was born into wealth, she doesn't brag or try and out-do anyone. Lydia would know this and I'd imagine, make her feel rather insecure. Lydia likes to dominate in her relationship and friendships - you can tell by the way she belittles people calling it banter, pokes fun at Carrie and Cal's cars so she feels more superior, calls Ali 'good boy' in a patronising way and highlights any mistake he's made or difference of opinion (the paint on the drive and when he called the spare room paint 'magnolia'). She would hate the fact Amelia doesn't have to rely on sponsorships to furnish her house or a brand trip to fly first class and couldn't pull off the Lady of the Manor routine with her.

I think the same goes with Sophie Shohet; I could never see them being friends as Sophie would see straight through Lydia in a flash, Sophie can buy her supercars outright with cash, has her own successful business, rarely does anything sponsored and if it is, she's beyond clear about it (and has made it clear she has no time for influencers who try and give the impression they're rich and buying all these designer goods with their own cash, when it's all bought with vouchers and sponsorships) - she's everything Lidl wishes she was.

So she sticks with Carrie, because she's her boss and strategically forges friendships with peers she thinks she can benefit from in some way - i.e Vic and Leonie - probably for their Dior sponsorships!!
I do like Sophie I have to say. She is genuine and doesn't brag. She worked her ass off to become a success

PixelGirl

VIP Member
LOL with all the Dior, desperate to be noticed. She is pulling a Daniella Westbrook faux pas of dressing head to toe in Burberry, circa 2002!
BYOsueeIIAAA86s.jpg

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lydia is forever on her tiptoes. The height insecurity is tragic. :unsure: :rolleyes:

Yes. Lydia's label would say Dior until it was no longer gifted/loaned/discounted. Then it would say H&M.

She is on label overload to overcompensate for a basic lack of well... everything else. 🤷‍♀️ It's the equivalent of someone wearing head to toe Tommy Hilfiger flag paraphernalia or Coach emblems all over themselves. Complete lack of class and says, "Trying hard to look like money whilst having none." Dim girl. 😆

Lydia Millen (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B1_RNoEHyQ2_.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chick_pea

Today’s look....
She’s come straight from the pole.
Is she wearing a crop top to “brunch” 🤣
Everyone is dressed so relaxed 🤦‍♀️ What even is this look?

View attachment 38435

Also can we all appreciate the beauty on the inside and out...
View attachment 38446View attachment 38447
Indeed!!!

The midriff baring black with leather pants would have been more suitable for the night. As usual our fashion fool completely missed the mood. Please don’t get me started me started on that dirty scrunchie 🤭

And that face... is she downwind of someone’s wind? 😨 💨

• Haha

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Well one more gg who has had enough of policing and rudeness from the new comers.
I have had some fun over there and enjoy LEM very much, I said enjoy and not like.
Love her table cloth, flamenco style dress very appropriate. Must have been given! Poor lidl wasn’t able to promote it straight away and start counting the cash that will refund her fFIRST ROW seat and not FIRST CLASS seat, oh dear! I really feel for her!!
Oh Hunevoque!

I just want to say how much I've enjoyed your posts on GG, happy to see you here:).

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Lidl: "Look Ali, they've even personalised the toast with my initials because they know I'm a VIP."

StorySaver_chrisrichard_67944847_477297136384594_2529900625303247237_n.jpg

Ali: "Oh yeah, cool."

Victoria: "Erm, babe. They stand for Laura Mercier! You know, because we're at a Laura Mercier event. Duh."

Lidl:
20190905_162315.jpg

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Was he robbed or not though, “ I believe “ is a strange expression 🤷‍♀️
If Ali can't find his stuff, where he put it, someone took it. 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

These folks get extremely up their asses when they're on these press trips and bystanders see their lack of awareness. I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone snatched his stuff while he was bent down trying to get Lydia's best angle (wherever that can be found).

Last edited:
  • Haha

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Some other members on GG said they were leaving and going to another website/forum so I posted a Tumbleweed Gif which has just been deleted, lol.
I just logged in on GG to let someone know we'd all moved here and I had this PM from one of the Moderators (I guess she sent it after I posted the Tumbleweed gif) 😂

20190902_054521.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
0A912020-198E-419D-889C-98AC0D7F7DE1.jpeg

68D09546-B66A-4CA3-8875-AEB0311DAC1B.jpeg

Okay wtf! This is the exact reason Dior doesn’t want you, Lydia... you do not have the Dior look. Your features are TOO hard, and you haven’t learned how to soften them. Which makes you come off rough around the edges and abrasive, “A proud difficult woman” as you have called yourself.

Take notes, look at Victoria’s body language. Surrounding yourself with Dior girls and Dior accessories isn’t fooling anyone.

Also the fillers and shit you’re doing to your face and body, that’s not their brand aesthetic. Sorry but your demeanor and how you carry yourself overall isn’t clothing high end luxury. No Isabel Marant, no Chloe, no Chanel, no Dior, fuck I don’t even think Saint Laurent or Givenchy. There won’t be any handouts from these brands except makeup, which they’re probably giving you to see if you learn how to soften your look.

This is you:

27B90793-B1B9-4F0F-8C9C-B453EB8A5B64.jpeg

ADEA4B39-35E6-41D2-916B-60638D1C6EBB.jpeg

80F20D96-C9EC-418D-9350-5C3031B1D508.jpeg

NOT this:

83D259BA-5D15-49B4-B7D5-7636E654B4ED.jpeg
4A9B738E-766E-43C1-8307-34567FB9D426.jpeg
308DB203-8D20-40C0-9331-717C05883F7C.jpeg

These brands tend to like woman that exude inner power in a feminine graceful way, angelic but beautifully courageous and with that all the clothes do is accentuate that. As I’ve said before you don’t know what soft or feminine/sexy is, as the only feminine thing you know how to do is walk on your damn tippy toes.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
If they have paid for such a thing!!
If Lydia and Ali are too dim to have travel insurance...

then I don't pity them one bit. Part of their actual jobs includes a lot of travel. 🤦‍♀️ World Nomads, one of the more reputable travel insurers literally charges about €10 per day. Pocket change.

Whenever I'm overseas I have GPS trackers (Tiles) in every single bag that are linked to the Tile App on my phone. I don't carry a ton of cash on my person, I have digital copies of my documents uploaded to the cloud (Dropbox), and I keep my expensive shit out of the line of sight.

They're an easy mark. Lydia and Ali don't take the necessary/proper precautions to protect their animals or their own shit in general. The more I see bits of their content, the more I conclude that this lot is extremely naive about the world and life in general.

To travel that much and be that naive is utterly absurd. Stupidity knows no bounds.

People travel like idiots, they get taken advantage of like an idiot.

Pure and simple. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Last edited:

PixelGirl

VIP Member
I've come across a few folks in the trades that are well-spoken. So I don't think it's an act. If so, he deserves an Emmy. I don't know Ali's full backstory, but I'm guessing he is college-educated at a minimum?
I think with Ali it is more about how he has been brought up, what behaviour has been modelled to him while he was a child. He clearly has some strong core values, rescuing those sheep while he was on holiday with his friends. He cares about wildlife, all that effort for the frog in his last video. He makes sure he catches up and spends time with his Gran. So I do think he is a good person but has maybe had his head turned by all the money and possessions that have seemingly dropped into their laps in a short period of time. I have a feeling that they are both from the same social group, but Lidl's inner chav shines through much brighter than his. This desperation though to show their wealth, expensive cars, clothes, belongings, the house. Anyone that is from a wealthy background wouldn't do that. They would be comfortable with who they were so wouldn't feel the need to demonstrate that they were wealthy for all to see. That behaviour belongs to new money, not to people that were born already wealthy. It's a belief that if you weren't born into money, you could somehow buy your way there, into that social class you yearn to belong to. Basically, it's down to insecurity.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
She is just so useless « carrie(baby voice) can you put this one up » and then (man’s voice) « it’s amazing isn’t it », what will happen if ali has an accident and Carrie gets a husband, will she ask the neighbors to wipe her ass. Sorry she is no strong boss independent woman, just a lazy begger and bugger, excuse my languages !!

Autumnal and cosy are back, help!

• Haha

orangelolly

Chatty Member
Whenever I see that awful nose screenshot I think of these guys. But apparently the bigger the nose the more sex they have which we know isn't true for our Lidl
monkeynose.jpg

• Haha

Gusber

Chatty Member
I’ve joined here too! Bollocks to GG!! This site actually feels like it belongs in 2019, rather than the antiquated mess that is GG, where you can’t fart without a mod wanging on about their rules...

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So Aldi living he’s life on a 24 hour delay as mentioned earlier 🤣🤣
You’re not in first class Aldi stop that right now 🤣🤣
DA27E0AE-4A16-459C-B6C7-7BF585A08A83.jpeg

The amount of photos on my phone of this lot 🤦‍♀️😳
Susie already looks wasted 🤣

Lydia be like.....
0E8B97E9-3CE8-415C-95E8-1E549F70C485.jpeg

I’ve joined here too! Bollocks to GG!! This site actually feels like it belongs in 2019, rather than the antiquated mess that is GG, where you can’t fart without a mod wanging on about their rules...
Tale it to PM’s Ladies!!! (Angry red text!!)
Was always one of my favourites 😆😆
First up, your pm’s really don’t work 🤣 it’s like fighting with a paper bag, and let’s be honest 80% of GG is members turning on each other. Thats a hell of a lot of PM’s 🤷‍♀️
It’s a nice atmosphere here. 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha

Missy fuzzy

Btw I was just going through GG to check out if it was really dead as some of you guys were saying. It's stagnating and the problems that we faced before is still there. And also Muff Puff beware Sazham wants to ban you from GG😂😂😂😂. Take cover ASAP

• Haha